How you met

Brian: The two of you got paired up to work on a project together in your physics class. You didn't have the best grade in the class so Brian helped you understand things a lot more. He also did most of the work on the project. You both got an A.

Claire: You were in the mall with one of your friends. You were sitting in the chair in the dressing room waiting for your friend to come out and model the dress she tried on. Claire was in the room next to hers. She walked out in a pink blouse and black skirt. She looked in the mirror and looked unsure of the outfit. "You look great in that outfit, just saying." You said to her, smiling to yourself when she blushed.

Bender: You got detention for talking back to one of your teachers. You walked into the library on Saturday, seeing only one other boy there. He asked you why you were in detention and the two of you ended up talking and laughing the entire day, much to Mr. Vernons dismay.

Andy: Your bestfriends boyfriend was on the wrestling team and she talked you into going to one of the meets after school. Andy immediately caught your eye and you thought he was extremely cute. He was talking to your friends boyfriend, who kept looking and smiling at your friend. Andy caught your eye and kept looking over at you for the rest of the evening. Afterwards, he walked up to you and introduced himself, even giving you his number.

Allison: It was the first day of school. You walked into your second period and noticed an empty seat at the very back of the classroom. You quickly sat down beside Allison. The teacher told you that whoever you were sitting by would be your partner for the rest of the year. You both started off incredibly shy around each other, but eventually would talk each other's ears off about random things.