How they asked you out

Brian: You had to ask Brian out. You walked over to his desk at the end of class and asked him if he wanted to go see a movie with you over the weekend. He was a little shocked because he thought you were way out of his league, but he said yes.

Claire: You and Claire were walking to class like you did everyday, when she asked you out.
"Do you wanna go out to eat somewhere nice with me tomorrow night?"

Bender: You were sitting in the back of the class with Bender, neither one of you paying attention to the teacher. You turned to him and asked, "do you wanna hang out this weekend? I don't really know what you would want to do so you can pick." He smiled and said yes, but he told you that where you went would be a surprise.

Andy: You were at your locker, putting all of your books away when Andy walked up. You two made small talk for a few minutes before Andy started getting quiet and looking nervous. Before you could ask him what was wrong, he started talking. "Would you like to go to dinner with me Saturday night, maybe go and do something else afterwards?"

Allison: The two of you were sitting in class, laughing and making jokes when she suddenly got serious. "Will you go out on a date with me?"