What their friends think of you

Brian: Brian's friends can't believe that you are dating him. They know that you are way out of his league. At first they believed that maybe you were just using Brian, but now they know how serious you are about him and are really happy for you guys.

Claire: Claire's friends have shipped you two from the start. Even though you and Claire aren't exactly alike, they always believed that you two would make a perfect couple. They were right.

Bender: The few of Benders friends that actually cared, knew you were way too good for him. They weren't exactly sure about the relationship, since you came off as the complete opposite of him. Once they got to know you, they realized how much the two of you had in common and thought you guys balanced each other out.

Andy: Andy's friends adored you. They thought that you were the perfect girl for Andy and loved how happy you made him. They always treated you like a queen and loved to pick on Andy about you, in a good way.

Allison: All of Allisons friends thought you were bad news. They always told Allison that you would just play her and hurt her feelings. Of course Allison didnt listen to them, but the last thing you ever wanted to do was hurt her.