Meeting your parents

Brian: He was extremely nervous. Both of your parents caught onto this and went easy on him. Your parents were really impressed with him, but they kind of thought he was a dork. They trusted him and were happy that you found a good boy.

Claire: She wasn't nervous at all. She was very good about answering all of your parents questions. Your dad liked her. Your mom was a little surprised because she didn't think she was your type, you didn't try to be popular and didn't really act like her.

Bender: You knew he didn't care whether your parents liked him or not, you knew he would keep on seeing you. You had convinced him to at least be nice and try to use some manners. Your mom thought he was kind of cute and loved his hair. On the other hand, your dad didnt like him at all, but who was surprised about that?

Andy: He was a total wreck on the inside, but he was doing a pretty good job of looking calm. You knew your mom would be nice to him, but you begged your dad to go easy on him. Andy was incredibly kind and was a complete gentleman. He basically had your mom wrapped around his finger, she thought he was perfect for you. Your dad seemed to accept him and was glad he made you happy.

Allison: You were the one who was nervous. You had no idea what your parents would ask Allison and you had no idea what kind of answer she would give them. You begged her to tell the truth or at least say something good. Your mom accepted the fact that you were happy with her, so she was happy too. Your dad was still pretty skeptical about her but agreed with your mom.