chapter seven

Mulai dari awal

She started walking away already without even waiting for my opinion. "I'm going, with or without you." She just walked towards the arena and went inside. It took me a while to get started but I soon jogged behind her, she got my attention weird enough.

We climbed up a lot of stairs untill she opened a door to outside again. We were now standing on the roof of the arena.  "What the hell are we doing here?"

"Look around and enjoy. Scream at the top of your lungs if you want because nobody will hear you and nobody will know it's you. I'm going to the other side, do whatever you want. Leave or stay, I don't care at all." She said before walking away to the other side. She stood at the railing and started screaming as loud as she could. I could see her grip the railing as tight as possible.

Something was going on, and she wasn't planning on telling anyone. Instead she just found this lame thing to do.

I walked over to the closest railing and held on while I looked down, I couldn't even see that far because of the rain.

TEXTS

Alexis: just do it. It feels great to get it out, I won't listen. If I'm gone, I'll be inside waiting, take your time.

I looked infront of me before screaming softly. I looked around directly after to make sure she wasn't looking but instead I saw her sitting on the ground, her phone to her ear and she didn't even look up at me.

Relieved that she wasn't listening to me I turned around again and tightened my grip around the bar infront of me before screaming it out. Letting every single thing snap inside of me.

And she was more then right, it felt great. I just started laughing, laughing because I felt so bad. It's weird, when you feel so much tension and you finally let some out, you start crying and laughing. I felt my body calm down a little every time I yelled. Normal screams turned into words. Words I wrote between the doodles and words that connected me to them.

I stood there for a while, screaming and laughing while I kept a strong grip on the bar. When I was finally done I looked behind me to see Alexis already gone. I walked back to the door and when I opened it I could see her rub her eyes quickly before looking at me with a smile.

"Good right?" She asked, the redness in her eyes was clear to see. She wasn't fine at all. But she became great at hiding. Just like I did. "You should head straight to the dressing rooms, I texted Luke that you would be there in a minute. I'm going to go take a shower in the bus so I'll see you after soundcheck I think."

I just nodded, unsure of what I could say to her. The thing about being depressed is that I got good at seeing when other people are. I stopped with putting a mask on and just let everyone down a while ago, except the fans still get the mask. She on the other hand, was getting too used to putting on a mask.

We walked back down the stairs silently, she always stayed a few steps ahead of me and occasionally looked down at her phone.

I didn't say a word to her when we parted ways and instead just walked to the dressing rooms to get some dry clothes to get on stage.

"Where the hell have you been Ash?" Calum asked when I walked inside. I just smiled at him before taking a towel to get ready.

"Ash, where have you been and where is Alex." Luke demanded now, he walked up to me and he looked furious and worried at te same time.

"We went to the roof, Alex went to the bus." I said slowly.

"Fuck," Luke said before walking to the door worried

"Luke, we need to be on stage in a few minutes. You can't leave now." Michael said as he placed his hand on Luke's shoulder. "What's going on?"

"Long story short, we can not loose sight of Alex today. Someone needs to get her and make sure she stays backstage tonight." He said looking worried at us. "Sandra, please go get her and make sure she's backstage as fast as possible. Here's my key for the bus." Luke said to one of the stylists.

TEXTS

Alexis: I guess it's true when they say someone is a lost cause.

-----------------------------------------------
A/N: I wrote 4 chapters today and I freaking love how the story is going. What I love most is that I had no plan at all for the story line and I still don't. I just start writing and see what comes up at that moment. This story makes crazy turns at moments but to be honest, they were never planned. They just felt alright at the moment I was writing it.

I also love how Alex is becoming more interesting now, she's much more complicated then you would think and I can't wait for you all to find out but that will take another 10 chapters before you will ;) I'm currently writing chapter 23 already and I can promise you that things will get interesting. Very interesting.