Motivational Quotes #3,701-3,750

Start from the beginning

(3,718) The secret is to never lose sight of the simple, everyday miracles in life. Good food, literature, laughter, music, compelling conversation, nature, and art. Look for them in every day, and even when it feels like your whole world is unravelling, you will never be too far from a needle and thread.
Needle & Thread, Shane Koyczan

(3,719) And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself,
Get a better mirror,
Look a little closer,
Stare a little longer,
Because there is something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit.
Shane Koyczan

(3,720) Aim above reality. Be not simply good, be good for something.
Henry David Thoreau

(3,721) You're the choice I made before I knew what the other choices were.
Apology, Shane Koyczan

(3,722) Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.
Thomas Carlyle

(3,723) The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.
Emile Zola

(3,724) If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.
Martin Luther

(3,725) Time is simultaneous, an intricately structured jewel that humans insist on viewing one edge at a time, when the whole design is visible in every facet.
Dr. Manhattan

(3,726) If you think for one second no one knows what you've been going through; be accepting of the fact that you are wrong, that the long drawn and heavy breaths of despair have at times been felt by everyone - that pain is part of the human condition and that alone makes you a legion.
Shane Koyczan

(3,727) There's nothing worth pursuing at the cost of prolonging a life of suffering.
Dazai, Bungou Stray Dogs

(3,728) Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and the thinkers, but most of all surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself.
Unknown

(3,729) Fall in love with someone who will take care of your heart and keep it safe from harm, someone who opens up their soul and doesn't keep any secrets from you, someone who brings you happiness and makes you laugh.
Daniel Nielsen

(3,730) I have many problems in my life, but my lips don't know that. They always smile.
Charlie Chaplin

(3,731) Working hard for something we don't care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion.
Unknown

(3,732) It's the oldest story in the world: One day you're seventeen and planning for someday, and then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today, and that someday is yesterday and this is your life.
Nathan Scott

(3,733) There will be bad days, times when the world weighs on you for so long it leaves you looking for an easy way out. There will be moments when the drought of joy seems unending. Instances spent pretending that everything is alright when clearly it is not, check your blind spot. See that love is still there, be patient. Every nightmare has a beginning, but every bad day has an end. Ignore what others have called you. I am calling you friend.
Shane Koyczan

(3,734) Maturing is realizing how many things don't require your comment.
Rachel Wolchin

(3,735) Sometimes it's not the people who change, it's the mask that falls off.
Unknown

(3,736) Don't wait. The time will never be just right.
Napoleon Hill

(3,737) She has a butterfly heart
with a love story soul
And whispers dreams of hope
wherever she may go.
Michelle Schaper

(3,738) When everything seems dark, consider this: you may be the light.
Unknown

(3,739) It is so wonderful when you meet someone who already has their mask off in this masquerade of life.
P. T. Berkey

(3,740) Don't trust people who tell other people's secrets.
Unknown

(3,741) As you live deeper in the heart, the mirror gets cleaner and cleaner.
Rumi

(3,742) My heart is an optimist, my brain is a realist. I struggle to get the two to negotiate.
Unknown

(3,743) I would rather surround myself with people who make a lot of mistakes and have no problem admitting them, than to surround myself with people who think they make none.
Unknown

(3,744) It is what it is. It was what it was. It will be what it will be. Don't stress it.
Dulce Ruby

(3,745) Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we're supposed to be and embracing who we are.
Brene Brown

(3,746) Don't believe those who tell you they love you, believe those who show you they do.
Buddha

(3,747) Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie.
Unknown

(3,748) This is not your heart breaking, my darling, this is your heart hatching, shedding the shell of who you once were. This is your rebirth.
Unknown

(3,749) Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't.
Unknown

(3,750) You don't have to be perfect to be amazing.
Unknown