Movie night

DISCLAIMER: CHAPTER MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE TO STAR WARS FANS.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You know that moment when something so embarrassing happens between you and random strangers that literally breaks (or in your case destroys) the ice so bad that you just start interacting like friends without any introductions?

No?

Well...  If you had initially thought that the vomit had broken the ice between you three.   What was about to happen in the following days would annihilate the remaining ice.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You had thought (the morning after the vomit) things would be awkward between you, Dan and Phil.  On the contrary,  things became more casual and friendly. Infact Phil made you tea  and Dan checked up on your medicines schedule. 

It was the first Friday since you got well and you hadn't really planned out anything for the night (you never did) when Phil entered your room with a proposition.

"So we both some e tickets online for a film and there was a deal if you buy three you'd get 50% off on the total cost of the three tickets." Explained Phil.

"Was this on the cinema's website? Because it sounds like a scam." You comment.

"Oh no. We have ordered tickets from this website before."

"How many times before?"

"Just once."

"Well tell me how it blows up on your faces."

"So you wouldn't like to join us?"

"Wait.  What? "

"Would you like to join us for the movies?  We have an extra ticket."

"Oh that's why you told me the whole ticket story?  Uh sure." You start getting up to get dressed,  "What time do we have to leave?"
"In 15 minutes." Replies Phil in an awkward voice.

You want to pass a sarcastic comment but you mother's wise words of 'it's the thought that counts' ring in your ears and you reply sulkingly, "Give me 5 minutes."

:::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Where is this forsaken cinema?"
You shout in fustration. 

"Well it was near the Brixton's south street. " Commented Dan.

"We've been driving near that street for 20 minutes. " you shout.

"Hazal you're scaring us." comments Phil.

"Just give me the address of the mall." you demand angrily.

You type in the address on your Google Maps and it shows you the direction.

"Dan?" 

"Yeah?" Dan replies slowly.

"We crossed the street 2 lanes ago!" You calmly inform him.

"Please don't kill us." Phil pleas.

You finally reach the mall's parking area and realize that it's mostly deserted. 

"Well we are five minutes late to a film in a shady neighborhood and there are literally no car other than ours." You sigh in frustration, "Let's go."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"So Dan has your ticket, I'll go ahead and save us some good seats." Phil proposes.