The new apartment

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

Based on the "We're Moving Out" video by Amazing Phil.

Okay so I was struggling between making this an Dan Howell and OC or reader so I decided to make it a mixture. 

So even though in the story your name is Hazal Kaya and you are an assistant HR officer at a prestigious British company, you are still you. 

PLOT LINE:

You had shifted to London due to an amazing job opportunity and have been working there for an year and a half now. Even though you absolutely find your colleagues suffocating and hate their guts you love the job and the pay.

Your name: Hazal Kaya (I feel like it's easier writing a name instead of Y/N) *Please don't hate me*

Your nationality: Y/N

Your Uncle's name: U/N

Your height: 5 ft (because short girls can get tall hot guys) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uncle, isn't there like any other apartment that you could rent to these tenants?" you ask your uncle on the mobile device. 

"They specifically asked for an apartment which huge closets and spacious rooms. and they had been previously really good tenants so I thought I set them up in this apartment." justifies your Uncle

Your Uncle has decided to shift to York, though he is still operating his rent business in London through his representatives. The apartment in which you had been living alone for the past year now finally has tenants. 

Much to your dismay because you loved living alone. Enough though this apartment was quite huge and you were secretly afraid of getting murdered at night but overall it had been a brilliant experience.

"Okay so get them to sign the papers , get their photocopied and updated legal documents and fax them to me ASAP."

"Yeah sure."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Your flatmates finally arrived the day after.

You go up to the door to meet them but instead are greeted by two very tall males holding lots of boxes so you help them settle in (Basically  they throw their boxes on the floor and hyperventilate for 20 mins.) Finally when they catch their breathe you actually see their faces.

You realize that it's Dan and Phil.

So you don't know them all to well because you recently started following them but you do watch Dan's channel Daniel Howell and DanandPhilGames quite religiously these days whenever you need to de-stress. and damn, Dan was hotter in real life then you had seen him in the videos.

"You guys are Dan and Phil?" you ask in confusion.

"Yes we are." Phil replied cheerfully.

"Hello." Dan wave awkwardly.

Should I tell them that I watch their videos? Or is that too weird especially since I need to establish a strict landlord's representative's vibe?

"Hey my name's Hazal. Umm...." You continue, trying to get over the fact that you have two internet celebrities moving into your apartment and that you'll probably have to face them everyday and eventually they will find out that you follow them on all their social media links. You try challenging your office persona.

 "Okay so let me show you guys quickly around, you take them upstairs this entire floor is yours. My uncle said you needed a lot of spacious rooms so this floor has four bedrooms and a bathroom at the end of the landing. The lounge and the kitchen downstairs is mutually shared by all three of us and..."

"Wait you live here?" Dan asks in confusion.

"Yeah I am  your flatmate and also your landlord's representative."

"Oh." Dan replies in realization. 

"I hope that's not a problem?" you ask carefully.

"No not at all." Dan corrects himself.

"Wait if this entire floor is ours, where is your room?" Asks Phil.

"Downstairs, the door left in the lounge."

"Okay cool."

"So here you go your files," you hand them two separate folders, " These have all your documents to be filled and emergency numbers, dates of payment, the pay-pal number of the landlord and anything we thought you two would need. Please complete them and submit them to me before the end of this week. Any questions?"

They both nodded in unison.

"Great welcome to the new apartment."

You quickly run back to your room and sigh.

Great; two tall, good looking, highly subscribed and famous YouTubers are living in my apartment. That should boost myself esteem.

Between your job and lack of content, your blog had been suffering and you barely had five followers. It had been four  years  since you started blogging and you had barely published 10 blogs. and now with more than five million subscribers two internet celebrities where going to be sharing your apartment.

Great.

You sighed and went back to continue watching one of Dan's videos.