Chapter Sixteen

"Please, if both of you want to argue, take it somewhere quiet. I don't want to see his ugly face." Kimberly was staring at Caspian with a hint of menace in her voice.

"You little piece of shit. If it weren't for you, Katherine and I wouldn't be having this fight," he growled as he stared her down.

Before my Kim decided to jump on him and try to claw his face, I pulled Caspian into the safety of my room.

I shut the door behind me and looked up at him. He was gazing down at me with a hurt look on his face.

"Why did you come here," I asked, hoping to cut his visit short.

"You are angry," he stated.

No shit, Sherlock.

"You didn't let me explain what I meant when I said you weren't my girlfriend," he continued.

I stayed silent.

"I meant we weren't official yet. We obviously have something between us and no matter how much I try to deny it, I can't."

I cocked my head to the side, thinking about his words.

"Please forgive me," he said. He was looking at me with his eyes wide and a little pout. It was adorable.

Maybe I should play hard to get, I thought.

Nah.

I playfully rolled my eyes a muttered a silent 'whatever' before gently sitting down on my bed. I pulled Yakult to me and curled up in a ball, cuddling him to me. He fussed a little before calming down.

Suddenly, a warm body laid next to mine. A strong, heavy arm was draped on my waist and pulled me into said body. Caspian kissed me on my cheek and laid silently next to me.

"Who's that?" He asked, moving his hand to pet Yakult's head.

"This is Yakult. He's my dog," I replied. I wasn't going to start talking to him so much yet.

"Yakult? Who names their dog Yakult?" He asked ridiculously. Yakult was a fine name for a fine gentleman - or gentledog.

"That's none of your business," I stated.

"Wait, what gender is Yakult?" He asked with a teasing grin on his face.

"Yakult is a man."

"I don't think so," he said, petting Yakult's head. I frowned at him. He had indirectly said my dog wasn't man enough.

"Hey, don't look at me like that. In fact, don't mind me." He kissed the side of my neck and pulled me further into him.

"Yakult is a beautiful Bichon Frise whose sexuality should not be questioned." I said with an air of finality in my voice.

"Okay," he said with an amused smile while holding his hands in the air.

"I think I should get going." His warmth had left me.

Don't leave, please.

"Oh. I'm not sending you away, I mean you can stay if you want, but it's your choice." I had dropped Yakult on my bed and turned to face Caspian who was picking up his suit jacket from the chair.

He gave me me a small smile, like he didn't want to hurt my feelings and said, "I can't. I have to get to the office early and my parents are in town."

"Oh... No problem. It's alright."

He bent down and gave me a kiss on my forehead before standing upright. I followed him out the door with his arm around my waist. Kimberly was passed out on the couch with a potato chip in her open mouth.

"Good. The dog has gone to sleep."

I looked at Caspian with a disapproving look and was ready to tell him off when the doorbell rang.

"You be nice to her. If you can't be her friend, we can't date." I said with my hands on my hips; the door could wait.

He rolled his eyes at me and got ready to protest but stopped when he saw the look on my face.

I opened the door and was greeted by the sight of a rather large man who looked like a bouncer. He had the e whole ensemble: black clothes, dark sunglasses. He even had a protective stance but his head wasn't bald, rater it was blond and pulled into a small bun. I wondered what a scary man like him was doing at my doorstep by twelve in the morning.

"Ralph, did you bring it?" Caspian said from behind me.

"Yes sir." Ralph handed a bouquet of red and white roses to Caspian.

"I'll be out in a minute." Caspian said while collecting the flowers from him. He abruptly shut the door and gave the flowers to me.

"I wanted to apologise for saying all that," he whispered. Who knew Caspian could become putty in my hands?

"I didn't hear you well." I taunted. I wanted to hear him apologise again.

He gave me a flat look and said, "I won't say it again."

I decided to do something spontaneous and offered the flowers back to him.

"Will you, Caspian Pierce, do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"

He stared at me wide eyed before looking between me and the flowers. He looked at the flowers then back at me. Again, and again, and again.

Then he laughed.

Like a really loud laugh.

Damn that rich and sexy laugh.

He was laughing at me. I shouldn't be thinking that.

I slowly brought my hand back down and got ready to turn away. He finally looked at me and gave me a grin.

"I apologise for laughing. It's just that I was planning on asking you, but you asked me. No girl has ever done that before. They always expect me to do it," he explained, sensing the hurt look on my face.

"So why did you laugh?"

"I will." He said.

I was confused. "You'll what?"

"I'll be your boyfriend," he said, keeping the silly smile on his face.

My face broke out into a wide grin and I pushed the flowers back into his hands.

"Thank you." He brought his arms around my waist and hoisted me up to his height. I wrapped my legs around his hips and leaned in to kiss him.

It soon turned into a passionate make out session. We pulled for air and I rested my forehead on his.

"You two really need to stop making out in public. I'm getting tired of seeing it." Turns out, Kimberly had awoken.

Caspian's face scrunched up at the sound of her voice. I turned my head to her, only to see her walking to her room before slamming the door shut.

"Baby, don't let her ruin our moment." Caspian nuzzled his face into my neck, laying small gentle kisses and I was sure it would become very steamy soon.

I giggled. "You are the only one who calls me Kat," I pointed out.

"Hmmm, I know. You are special," he said trying to create some hickeys.

"Stop. You have work soon," I stated.

"You are right." He gently dropped me leaned back.

We said our good-byes and he laid a not-so-chaste kiss on my lips before leaving.

What a day.

----------
This is late. Sorry.

Katherine is so putty in Caspian's hands. Why is she so weak?!

I need books. Billionaire books preferably. I like reading them. Or any other books would do. My library is empty. Please, please, I'm begging!!! Comment the books or just pm me.

100 votes and 20 comments for the next chapter.

Love,
Simi.