Chapter Twenty-four

I tucked my legs under me and moved to the edge of the seat. Caspian got in right after me and closed the door. I pulled out my phone and Googled him.

Unfortunately, the first images that came up where both of us together at dinner, during our first date.

So Aiden was telling the truth.

I couldn't fathom my mom's reaction when she found out about it.

If she hadn't.

I pushed my phone to Caspian and looked at him quizzically. I wanted to know if he knew about them.

"So?" He raised an eyebrow at me after picking up the phone.

"Did you know about it?"

"Of course I did. You are my girlfriend so why not?"

My heart fluttered in my chest. I moved closer to him and buried my face in his neck while I held on to his shirt tightly.

"Where are we going?" I inhaled his scent as deeply as possible. He smelled so good.

"You won't stop asking will you?" He raised an eyebrow at me before pulling out his phone and completely ignoring me.

After about fifteen minutes of my nagging, he finally dropped his phone and rolled his eyes at me.

"California. We are going to see my family."

What the actual fuck.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why didn't you tell me? Do you mean your family, like the whole package deal?" I was sure I was going to start hyperventilating very soon.

I still wasn't too comfortable with Caspian's father since he hardly smiled and looked way too intimidating, but Caspian was the same too.

Not with you.

"Hey, Kat, babe," he put his hands on my cheeks and pressed them together, "It's just my brothers and grandparents. You've met Alek, just three more brothers. My grandparents wouldn't even have a problem with you. I'm sure of that." I was pretty sure I looked like a duck because my cheeks were squeezed together.

I gently put his hand down sighed. "How many grandparents do you have?"

"Three. My mom's parents and my dad's dad."

I sighed and lay my head on his chest once again.

"Okay, but if they don't like me you are the one to blame," I said, trying to keep a serious look on my face.

He chuckled before pecking my lips and moving down to my neck.

"Uh huh. No."

I moved back to the other side of the car where I was before and tucked my legs under me again before cross my arms before closing my eyes and drifting into a dreamless sleep.

--------
This is more of a filler chapter. I'm sorry for the long wait and the disappointing chapter but the next one should be out in like three or four days. I promise this time. I'm sorry.

I just have a lot on my plate rn. My life's kinda a mess. Thank you for staying with me even with my slow updating.

I love you guys. Please vote, comment and share.