Chapter 47

Double update for you guys as requested by RosieLongoria

Autumns POV

So basically after my kind of outrage I guess at Ricegum, JJ announced that he was leaving the sidemen and staying in L.A.

Obviously all of the boys and girls were really upset and devastated.

We had just arrived at the villa and the rooms went;

Me and Simon
Harry and Katie
Tobi and Emily Grey
Ethan and Emily Geere
Josh and Freya
Vikk and Kayleigh

Vikk and Kayleigh broke up a couple of days ago but decided to stay friends and come on this holiday together.

JJ wanted to stay with Ricegum in central L.A. to stop any beef from happening.

When we got to the villa, me and Simon ran straight to the master bedroom to claim it as ours.

I layer on the bed feeling a bit sick with my stomach hurting.

Simon came over and later besides me while stroking my belly making me feel better.

I looked up at him and kissed his nose, which made him chuckle.

"I'm sorry about JJ," I say to him sadly.

"It's fine, what's done is done I guess," he replies.

"I love you,"

"I love you to,"

"Lets go swimming," I say jumping up, but then regret it as my stomach starts to hurt again.

I get changed into a black bikini and you can see a small bump on my stomach which is cute.

I go outside to the pool to see Simon already in the pool with Josh and Freya watching them with a hand on her small bump as well.

I walk towards her and say,"I can't believe their going to be dads,"

She chuckles at my words,

"Me neither,"

I can't believe how much my life's changed.