Chapter 7

Autumns POV

I wake up with a light shining in my eyes. I get up and shower then I get dressed into an adidas jumper with white ripped jeans. I do my make up with a normal winged eyeliner some eyeshadow, a light coat of foundation and I filled in my eyebrows. (Down below)

I curled my hair and put on my Harry Potter bracelet

As I come out the spare room, Simons just coming out of his. Great timing👌.

"Hey" he said softly.

"Hi"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine thanks, you?" I croaked.

"Yeah I'm good"

"Ok well I'm going downstairs to have some breakfast coming?" I said

"Yeah why not"

We both went down the stairs and as soon as we got into the kitchen, wolf whistles from the boys started.

"Oh fuck off" Simon said.

I giggled and turned around. "Who wants pancakes!!" I yelled.

"Me"

"Me"

"Sorry Autumn but I have to go out" Vikk said.

"Ok see ya Vikk, so I'm making pancakes for myself, you and you" I said to Simon and JJ

They both nodded and left me to make pancakes.

--------------------

"THE PANCAKES ARE READY" I shout so the boys hear.

I then heat footsteps beaming down the stairs (is that even a saying) I give the boys their plays and sit around the island with them.

"Soooo.... school tomorrow" JJ piped up.

"Yeah we have exams all week" I replied.

"Urgh I hate exams" Simon moaned.

"Me you both" I replied

"Thanks Autumn for the pancakes I'm going to meet Joe Weller, so I'll see you to later" JJ said.

"Bye" me and Simon said in sync.

"Look for school, you don't talk to us, you don't look at us, you don't interact with us ok"

I nodded why has this got to be so difficult.

I put my plate in the sink and walk upstairs to 'my' room.

I jumped onto the bed and scrolled through twitter.

@miniminter7: I don't know how to tell her that I love her.

Eh, does he mean me. I mean yeah I have feelings for him but I didn't know he liked me back.

Simons POV

I want to do something special for Autumn seeing as she hasn't had the best childhood.

I have feelings for her and when ever I see her it's really awkward and I don't know what to say.

It's 2:00 pm now so I have plenty of time to plan a date I guess.

I walk over to the spare room and knock on her door.

Autumns POV

I was just staring at the ceiling when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said

The door opened to reveal Simon.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi"

"So I was thinking because your well my fiancé now, do you want to go on a date?" He said I could tell he was nervous.

"I'd love to". I replied.

We both looked into each other's eyes for around a minute. We both started to lean forward. His lips touching mine, they moved in sync and fireworks were going off in my stomach. We both pulled away and I frowned I wish that moment would have gone on for ever.

"Well I should probably start getting ready" I chirped up.

"Yeah of course, see ya"

-------------------

Please comment if you want go be one of the sidemen girlfriends, just put who'd you'd like to have and your name please

Thank you