Chapter 29

A double update for you guys because one very nice person made my day thank you for loving the story, so this is dedicated to you LucyCooper2016 ☺️❤️.

Simons POV

I can't believe it she's actually here.

We walked down stairs and into the kitchen where all the boys were and I mean all the boys. They wanted to come over and record something, probably a Q&A things

Harry's POV

We were just messing around in the kitchen having fun, while Simon was upstairs editing and possibly recording. When the door swung open, Simon and Autumn stepped out.

Wait!! Autumn.

When did she get here, she looks so drained and pale. Hang on where's the bump.
Oh No!!

Autumns POV (sorry I keep changing the povs)

We walked in the kitchen and everyone turned to look at us, everyone gobsmacked.

"Autumn! Y-your b-back!" JJ stuttered.

"Yeah I am." I said quietly.

"H-how?"Harry piped up.

"I escaped"

"Where were you?" Ethan said nervously.

"At my old house, my foster dad H-he,"

"You don't have to tell us just yet" Simon says softly.

"N-no I have to" I carry on. "He kidnapped me, and he brought me back to the house I grew up in. H-he would abuse me and call me names, he would rape me and sell me to his mates." Simon pulled me closer to him and kissed me on the forehead, to tell me that I'm safe now and no ones going to hurt me anymore.

"Oh Autumn I'm so sorry you had to had to go through that" Toby said quietly.

"But Autumn where's the baby?" JJ asked.

"I-I e-erm lost it" I said while looking down and placing a hand on my stomach with tears streaming down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update for you guys, hope you like it.

Anndd

Goooood byyyyeee