Chapter 15

Autumns POV

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist. I turn around and bury myself into Simons chest, the faint smell of his cologne clinging onto his t-shirt.

I look up and kiss his jawline, I close my eyes and feel a soft pair of lips on mine. I instantly start to kiss back, fireworks going on in my stomach. We eventually pull away which makes me frown.

"Hey...." Simon says croakily in his morning voice. That voice 😍it's so hot.

"Hey" I say giggling.

I roll of the bed hoping I can walk. I stand up and stumble but manage to keep my balance.

"YAY I CAN WALK" I shout not giving a fuck about other people. I'm not selfish just happy.

I hear a chuckle behind me, I turn around to see Simon standing there shirtless. His abs ooof I'm so lucky.

"Take a picture it lasts longer" he says sarcastically still chuckling.

"I might" I say walking towards him.

I reach him and go on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"Alright love birds" I turn around to see josh standing there. "Breakfasts down stairs"

"Thanks Josh" Simon says.

"I'm going to go get a shower as I stink" I say before leaving and going into the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and undress, then get in. The hot water trickling down my body.

I get out and put a towel around my body then leaving to go into the bedroom.

I blow dry my hair and put it into a messy bun, I then put on my underwear and throw on one of Simons sidemen jumper then some black skinny jeans and some white converse down below

I plod downstairs and into the kitchen, I sit down to find a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks" I say to Simon. He just nods and sits down too.

JJ then walks in and notices me wearing Simons jumpers.

"Awwww look she's wearing your jumper" JJ squeals in a girly voice making me blush and turn away.

"I think she looks cute wearing it" Simon says making me blush even more if that can even happen.

Why are you so bloody cute Simon Minter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys still like it. Remember to vote and comment.

Goooood byyyyeee