Chapter 42

Autumns POV

It's been a week since the wedding and Simon and I have decided to have a a group holiday instead of a honey moon because we wanted to have all the guys and girl there.

We divided to go L.A. because I've never been out of the country before and apparently it's amazing.

I walk into mine and Si's room to see Si editing.

I walk up to him and put my arms around his neck and kiss his hair.

"Hey" he whispers/says

"Hi" I say back. "I can't wait to go on holiday,"

"Same," he says.

I walk back over to the bed and kneel down to grab two suitcases, one for me and one for Simon.

---------------------------

I stand back realising it's about 9 o'clock at night and Simons not in the room. I look down at now the two fully packed suitcases for tomorrow.

Our flight isn't until 2 tomorrow afternoon so we can get up at a decent time.

I go downstairs and see Josh, JJ and Simon around the table.

"Hey guys," I say while grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

They wave back and continue to talk to each other.

I go on twitter and check my notifications not really paying attention to any of the boys.

When I see that I've been tagged in something by a fan I click on it to see what it is.

@SimonsWifeXIX : I don't why @miniminter chose someone like @autumn_airey I mean she's so ugly.

@HarrysWifeXIX : @SimonsWifeXIX I know right @miniminter could do so much better than @autumn_airey

@SimonsWifeXIX : #uglyautumn :)
(Random twitter names)

I click on the hashtag and see all sort of hate, from powerful words to photos and video of us.

The thing he didn't actually chose me, his parents did.

I don't realise that I've started crying until tear drops start to splash on my phone screen making me look up at the boys , they are all still engaged in their conversations.

I get up and storm out the kitchen. I put on my shoes and coat, grabbing my keys and my phone from the side and slamming the door behind me.

I start running, I don't know where but at the moment I don't care, anywhere but home will do.

After about 20 minutes of running I come across a park that's all lite up and reflecting into a pond by a tree.

I walk towards the pond and sit by it, observing the view just as it is.