Chapter 10

Simons POV

As soon as I see her get thrown into the van I ring the police to tell them what went on.

(S = Simon/ P = police)

P- Hello what is your emergency?
S- My fiancés just been kidnapped.
P- ok sir just calm down, what did the vehicle look like.
S- it was a white van and it had blue strips.
P- ok did you see the number plate.
S- no sorry.
P- no need to be sorry we'll check any cctv in the area and give you a call what is your number.
S- ok and is 07**********
P- ok thank you sir good bye
S- good bye.

After I call them I get in my car and start driving home.

I get home and open the front door. I walk into the living room to see JJ and Josh, they both look up to me and their faces change from happy to worry real quick.

"Simon where's Autumn?" JJ says worryingly.

"She... er...erm got k-k-kidnapped by S-some d-dude" I stuttered.

"What ? How ? Why ?" Josh said.

"We were at west field and this guy walked to Autumn and grabbed her by the wrist I tried to stop him but he punched me in the stomach, by the time I got up they were gone. I went out side and saw Autumn get chucked in a van, I then called the police and gave them the information." I was now crying.

I didn't know I cared so much about her.

Autumns POV
*the next day*

I woke up and looked around me then the memories come flooding back in. I look up to see my hands chained to the ceiling great.

I heard something unlock maybe a door or a window. I turn around to the direction I heard the click and see some one come out of it.

Some one then came into the shot.

My step mum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This will probably be about 50 chapters long.

Goooood byyyyeee