Chapter 14

Autumns POV

I get all of my things together that was at the hospital like my phone and coat.

I swing my legs around on the edge of the bed, I get and my legs give way. I hear chuckling so I turn my head to the door and see Simon there standing.

I smile at him sadly which he returns.

"Right come on then" he says while picking me up bridal style and walking out the room.

As we were walking through reception we heard a few awes and a few 'what a cute couple' I buried my head into Simon's Chest to hid my blush.

I looked up to see Simon looking at me.

"Don't hide your face, it's cute"

Did he just call me cute.

I gave him a yeah right look before being placed into the car. I put my seat belt on and wait until we get going.

----------------------

We arrive at the house and Simon helps me out the car, as I can't walk yet.

He opens the door to reveal a huge banner above the stairs saying WELCOME HOME AUTUMN.

"Awwww you guys" I say before crying. "Sorry just a bit emotional."

"It's fine, and good to have you back Autumn." JJ says

"Yeah" Josh and Vikk say at the same time.

"Thanks guys, but I'm really tired so I might just go bed." V

"Ok then we'll see you in a bit then" Josh says.

"Yep"

Simon then carries me upstairs and puts me into his bed, he kisses my forehead. He then gets up and starts heading towards the door.

"I love you Minter"

"I love you to young..."

He then left the room and I fell into a very nice peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for 200 reads I'm so happy you guys enjoy the book so much.

Byyyyeee