Tom: Sorry!

Tom always apologised, whether it was bumping into you or accidentally making the smallest noise possible, he always said sorry

Tom always apologised, whether it was bumping into you or accidentally making the smallest noise possible, he always said sorry. He was a great friend, kind, caring, absolutely gorgeous and you had a massive crush on the idiot.

"Tom! Thomas, I've been waiting for a bloody hour for you, where are you!?" You whisper shout through the phone, slightly annoyed that he hadn't turned up at the cafe yet. You had planned to spend a day in London today, but it seemed as though he had forgotten about it.
"I am so very sorry love, please don't be mad! I'm five minutes away, only five minutes!" He breathed out, his smooth voice calming you.
"Five more minutes Hiddleston, only five. Got it?" He agrees and you hang up, ordering his coffee before he arrives.

After five minutes you hear tapping on the glass, you turn and see Tom standing there with his hands behind his back and a hint of apology in his eyes. He beckons you to come outside, so you grab his coffee and head outside.
"I'm so sorry (Y/N), I got caught up in a movie briefing and when you called I realised my stupidity. Forgive me?" He pulls out a dozen red roses, a quirky smile on his handsome face. Your heart swells with love as you take them from him and gaze at their beauty.
"You didn't need to do this Tom, but I accept your apology anyway." You smile and he lets out a breath of relief, hugging you close to his chest.
"Thank god, I have a big day planned and it'd be a pity if I was alone to do it all." With that you headed off to the big day.

It turns out he did in fact have a big day planned, you went ice skating, watched a movie and went to the markets where you got a portrait painted together, but Tom said he had one more thing planned for you. He was taking you to dinner, but he kept refusing to tell you where saying that 'It will be something you'll never forget.' He even blindfolded you so you had absolutely idea where you were going.
"Tom, may I please take off this stupid blindfold! I'm kinda scared." You heard him laugh and felt his arm wrap around you gently.
"You're safe and we're almost there, we need to get out of the car now." He helped unbuckle you and lead you across a stretch of cement. You could hear people talking and feel the crisp air against your face and then you couldn't. You could feel movement, but that was it.
"Are we there? Tom?" You felt your blindfold being pulled off gently, so you closed your eyes.
"You can open your eyes." Tom whispered gently in your ear, his breath hot against your neck.

You opened them to see yourselves rising into the air, inside a capsule on the London eye. The city was bright and alive beneath you both. You turned and saw Tom standing at a table for two, two cloches sitting before each seat.

"Take a seat, love." He gestures to the seat in front of him and pulls it out for you.
"Thank you Tom." You smile, your chest swelling with admiration.
"No need to thank me, I'm just being a gentleman." You laugh at his words and take his hand in yours.
"No Tom, thank you for everything. Today has been absolutely amazing, I can't believe you've done all of this for me." He smiles and leans in close, his blue eyes shining with something you've never noticed before.
"(Y/N) I would do this and more for you, you deserve everything in the world and I want to give you as much of it as I can. I genuinely care for you and I want you to see that." He whispers, a smile gracing his handsome face. You smile back and hug him, thankful for everything.
"Thank you Tom."

****Time Skip****

Dinner had been amazing, filled with perfect food, laughs and lots of memories. The day had been perfect and so you sat in Tom's Jaguar as he drove you to your flat, a peaceful look upon his face. As you slowed to a stop in front of your building you turned to Tom and smiled sheepishly.

"Let me walk you up." Tom whispers, his gaze intense. You agree and head up to your flat, your heart racing.

Stopping in front of your door Tom unlocks the door with your keys and places them in your hand.
"I hope you enjoyed today love, I know I did." He chuckles and turns to walk away.

"Tom! Umm, I really enjoyed today, but I need to know what you meant by 'I really care for you.' In what way do you care?" You blurt out, he turns and strides towards you, confidence in his eyes as he watches you.

"What I mean't was 'I am really and truly in love with you and I am falling harder with every glance and smile of yours.' I am in love with you (Y/N), completely and utterly in love and that is terrifying." He leans forward and kisses you, his soft lips caressing yours gently and his arms holding you close to him, anchoring you to the ground. In that moment you felt as though you'd float away without him there.
Pulling away you tried to regain thought, your brain felt like mush. You felt Tom pull away and heard him take a breath.

"Sorry! I am so sorry, I didn't even ask you if it was okay for me-" He was cut off by you kissing him gently.

"I love you too Thomas, so don't apologise for anything you fool." He smiled and pulled you close.
"Sorry."
"Thomas!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word: 948

I hope you enjoyed this random thought I had.

I will try updating more!!!!

Tiff xxx