Chapter 63 - Losing Control

Start from the beginning

I watch him walk to his desk and I slump down on the couch with a sigh. I have a feeling that this conversation will be long and painful in the end. Aaron is obviously sorting some documents, maybe Martin's file since I understood he got banned, but I don't get why this wouldn't wait until later. It is not like it's something urgent. Or maybe it's only a way to bring up a bit more tension; as if there wasn't enough! Aaron likes doing that. I don't really pay attention to the time passing by and even close my eyes, waiting for Master Dom to finally acknowledge me.

"I have two options Camden," Aaron suddenly announces. When I reopen my eyes, I see he has reclined in his armchair and folded his arms across his chest. His expression is still angry and if he doesn't loosen his jaw, he is going to kick his teeth out.

"Two options for what?" I reply in the same dry tone.

"Don't you have a guess?" he chuckles bitterly. "You fucked up, Cam, and I can't let that pass."

"I fucked up, but I'm not the only one obviously. Where was the security, Aaron?"

"The security guys were on their way and arrived only five seconds after you!" he growls at me.

"That's still five seconds too late!" I shout as I stand up and walk toward his desk.

"If Chris hadn't warned you, they would have been there before you! And Chris should have gone to security first!"

"Oh God! Now you're going to put the blame on Chris?" I laugh out.

"I'm not putting the blame on Chris! I'm just saying that things went the wrong way! And that's you I'm talking about anyway! Once the security was there, you should have let them deal with Martin! THAT'S THE FUCKING RULES, CAM!!!" he shouts again.

"Right! If you say so..." I reply dejectedly. Dishonestly too, because I know the fucking rules by heart. "So what now?"

"Fuck, Cam!! Is that too much for you to admit you fucked up?"

"If that's what you want to hear, fine! I FUCKED UP! Now what? Are you going to ban me like this asshole?"

"Like I said, I have two options," he repeats a bit more quietly. "Either I ban you for two months or you get a physical punishment."

"Is that a joke? Just because I punched a fucking bastard who was groping MY SUBMISSIVE? You gotta be kidding, Aaron!" I shout, slamming both my hands on his desk.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" he says, rising to his feet and looking down at me. I lean back up to get a bit of height and stare at him. "I don't have a choice, Cam! People saw what happened!"

"I took him to the corridor so that people wouldn't see us!"

"People saw you drag him out! Some even saw Martin's bleeding nose when he got out! And even if nobody saw, I would still have to do that! You're a fucking VIP member, Cam! You're supposed to be a role model for the other Doms!" Aaron accuses angrily, pointing his finger at me. "And you know all the damned rules of this club! I should even make it twice as hard for you!"

"Go ahead, Ron! Cancel my privileges if that's what you want!" I reply, taking a step back. I know he's right, but that still stings.

"You dumbass! That's not what I want and you know it!" he shouts, nervously running his hands through his hair. "You also know that this status doesn't exempt you from respecting the rules!"

"Oh yeah? And what about Josh who argued a few times with Frank and Stefan when they were hitting on Liam?" I argue half-heartedly. This is such a poor comparison I'm making.