JOWK

ROSE:Phew! That was close!

R.P:BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

ROSE:Alright guys,let's see what's the next~

CRYSTAL:DUH! IT'S SO BORING!

ROSE:What?

CRYSTAL:Well, l'll take it for your and our goodness!*grabbed Rose's phone*

ROSE:HEY!

CRYSTAL:Don't look at me like that, l'm trying to make this stuff more interesting!Till now, we'll tell the new ships turn by turn! No offense but, it's being really boring when only you tell the ships, Now, go and sit!

ROSE:UGH! Fine!*went and sit*

CRYSTAL:Now, before l tell the new ship, let's see how many Lingvis shippers exist!Are you ready?

                                                                                     (ALL NODDED)

CRYSTAL:Okay thenn, drum role please!There are...............999M LINGVIS SHIPPERS! OH MY!

                                                              (ALL OF THEIR MOUTHS DROPPED OPEN)

CRYSTAL:*suddenly she noticed to the next ship* WHAT THE HECK?! I GUESS I'M ABOUT TO PUKE!

SHASHA:What happened?

CRYSTAL:You don't wanna know...Can you go and call Hawk?

SHASHA:Sure!*leave and after 3 minutes,came back with Hawk*

HAWK:Hey cousin! Wanna some apple?*put the bowl which's full with apples on the table and took one apple then took a bite of it, Shasha was eating an apple too!*

CRYSTAL:I'm not sure l can eat something after saw this...

HAWK:after saw what?

CRYSTAL:Hawk...wanna sit or something?

HAWK:Wha?

CRYSTAL:Okay..let's just say it...the ship is....*took a deep breath* JOWK!

HAWK & SHASHA:*they were eating their apples but when they hear the ship*  *CAUGHT CAUGHT* *CAUGHT CAUGHT*

CRYSTAL:Hawk? Shasha?...*she waved her hand in front of their face*

ROSE: ....

ASTORIA:*eye twitched*

JOY:what...the...FROG?!

CRYSTAL:SHASHA! HAWK! HEY! COME BACK AMONG US!*shaked them*

                         (Suddenly they all (Shasha,Hawk, Astoria,Rose, Joy) jumped from their seats and yelled)

ALL EXCEPT CRYSTAL:NO WAY! I DON'T SHIP IT NEVER EVER!

CRYSTAL:OOokaayy....since l don't ship it too....let's ended this GROSS ship!

ALL:*nodded*

CRYSTAL:And for your information,there's only 49 Jowk shippers....Now, Shasha...it's your time for introduce next ship...