HASTORIA

ROSE'S PHONE:*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*

ASTORIA:What's that noice??

ROSE:EEEEEEEE!!!! WE HAVE A SHIIIIIIP!!!!!! LET'S SEE WHAT IS THIS SHI~

                                     *KNOCK KNOCK*

(A girl came in she looks like Hawk but she had long beautiful hairs and light blue eyes at the Bottom)

THE GIRL:Excuse me princesses but..have you seen Hawk? My granny wanted to say him...wait...Rose?

ROSE:*GASP*PUMPKIN SEEDS!SHASHA!!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SUPRISE!!!

SHASHA:INDEED! Long time no see right? What are you guys doing here?

ROSE:We are playing a kind of ship game, wanna join us? Oh please say yes! Please! Please!Please!

SHASHA:*chuckle*How can l say no to you?But where is~

SOMEONE:*rushed in*SHASHA! WHERE'S HAWK?! GRANNY ABOUT TO FREAK OUT AND...Oh, hi Rose, what's up?

ASTORIA:WHAT IS GOING ON?! ARE WE GOING TO START OR WHAT?!

ROSE:Ok! Ok! Calm down, Hello Crystal,it's nice to see you again, girls they're Shasha and Crystal Snow White,Shasha is Hawk's twin sis, and Crystal is Hawk's cousin,and they're my friends Astoria Rapunzel, Joy LeFrog and Ling-Ling IronFan.. Crystal you wanna join us for the ship game too?

CRYSTAL:So, l have 2 choice...l can go back to the castle and contunie this stupid Princess Responsible stuffs or...play this "ship game" thing with you....DEFINITELY I'M IN!

ROSE:YAY!

SHASHA:Does granny made a family meeting again?

CRYSTAL:You now her perfectly Shasha....wait..OH DAMMIT! HAWK!

HAWK:Rose..is everything okay here? You said that you'll call us but you....sis? cousin?What are you doing here??

CRYSTAL:You can't be serious right?

HAWK:What??

CRYSTAL:*slapped her forehead*HAWK! TODAY IS TRADITIONAL SNOW WHITES MEETING DAY! WHY YOU THINK I'M HERE?! SHASHA, YOU TOO! WE SHOULD GO BACK TO THE CASTLE!

HAWK:.....OH CRAP! I FORGOT!

CRYSTAL:l can see..Well, you guys lucky that l'll help you for saving anger blast of my granny, you're my fav. cousins, besides this "Royal Meetings" really started annoying me... so, let's play this game..l'm started boring!

ROSE:oh..yeah..l almost forgot about the game..so our first ship isssss HASTORIA it means Hawk and Astoria!!OMG! I SHIP IT!!!

HAWK, SHASHA AND CRYSTAL:WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

HAWK:NO! NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!!!

SHASHA:NO WAY! DEFINITELY I DON'T SHIP IT!

CRYSTAL:WHO CAN SHIP THIS?! HASTORIA?! İUW!*stick out her tongue* (like Hawk in ep.13)

HAWK:IT CAN'T BE! GOSH! IT JUST CAN'T BE! ASTORIA IS NOT MY TYPE! I ONLY LIKE HER AS A FRIEND NOT MORE OR LESS!!!!! no offense Astoria

ASTORIA:Hawk, you're not my type too! l can't imagine a relationship with you..and l don't want to do!!!!

ROSE:*turned to Joy and Ling-Ling* Joy..Ling-Ling...you don't ship this too?

LING-LING:Sorry Rose but me and Joy tried a picture of Hastoria..we can't picture it...this two person doesn't belong each others! So we don't ship it too!

JOY:yeah Rose..l mean how can peoples ship this?! uhh..weird...

CRYSTAL:Pluss, l think Hawk already have someone in his mind, right cousin?*winked to him*

HAWK:*blushed* l-l don't know what are you talking about....

SHASHA:Yeah sure bro-bro..you think we don't know your real true love ? *ignored to Rose* like..someone with blonde hairs and with blue eyes..

ROSE:Blonde hair and blue eyes? hmm l don't know who is she but she might be so lucky!l hope she likes you back too Hawk!

CRYSTAL:She's joking right? *raised an eyebrow*

HAWK:*sigh* if only she knows my feelings for her...*mumbled*

SHASHA:Well me and Crystal definitely ship Hawk and his "secretly crush" 

HAWK:YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING RIGHT?!

CRYSTAL:nope... WE REALLY DID!

CRYSTAL & SHASHA:*high five*

ROSE:Soo no one of you don't think Hastoria can be a cute couple??

ALL:*yelled*NO!

ROSE:OK! OK! CHILL!

R.P (ROSE'S PHONE):BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

ROSE:Let's see what's the next ship... *grab her phone*
_______________________________________________________________________F.Y.I.
SHASHA SNOW WHITE~ StellaAriel3322
CRYSTAL SNOW WHITE~@Rose__Cinderella (me :D)

HOPE YOU LIKED IT, PLEASE DON'T FORGOT VOTING AND LEAVE COMMENTS, BYEE....!