EFFORTS FOR TRAVIS

OMG! 102 FOLLOWERS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! IT REALLY MADE MY DAY!
_______________________________________________________________________LING-LING:WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?!?!?!

CRYSTAL:Oh l don't know, WHY YOU DON'T KISS HIM FOR WAKE HIM UP?*joked and laughed her own joke*

               (All turned and looked at Crystal weirdly)

CRYSTAL:*still laughing her joke* hehehe....What?

ROSE:CRYSTAL!YOU ARE A.....GENIOUS! LING-LING!KISS HIM!

SHASHA:OMG! I CAN'T MISS IT! WAIT A SEC! I MUST TAKE A PHOTO OR VIDEO OF IT!*took her phone*

CRYSTAL:Wha?? You guys can't be really serious aren't you?

LING-LING:*kissed Travis on the.......................check*Why it didn't work???

SHASHA & ROSE:*shrugged*

CRYSTAL:UGH!Step back Ling-Ling *comes next to Travis*

LING-LING:A-are you going to kiss him.....??

CRYSTAL:*looked confusingly at Ling-Ling then Travis then Ling-Ling again*IUW! OF COURSE NOT!GROSS!!! HOW COULD YOU THINK I'LL KISS SOMEONE?!

SHASHA:Yeah..we are talking about Crystal!Who's NEVER care about love!

CRYSTAL:Thanks for the complement*said proudly then actived her wand* MAGICAL WATER!*yelled while lifting her wand up then pointing Travis with it*

             (Waters spilt to Travis's face and he woke up)

TRAVIS:HUH? WHA? WHAT HAPPEND?! WHY I AM WET?!

ROSE:OOOOOOOO! YOU HAVE WATER MAGIC?!

CRYSTAL:Of course not! l have Snow magic like Shasha and Hawk!

ASTORIA:Then how did you make this water show?*raised an eyebrow*

CRYSTAL:Well...*de-actived her wand and put it into her pocket*Shasha, Hawk and me are the most special Snow White's in our family, that's why we all have snow magic, but we have other special powers which's never had someone else! Like l can control water and etc. elements with my wand..UGH! The most LAME power ever isn't it? But granny told that l have another power too!

EXCEPT SHASHA(AND TRAVIS) THEY ALL ASKED CURIOUSLY:WHAT???

CRYSTAL:*shrugged* l don't now yet, granny said l should find it! It's.....somewhere inside of me....

TRAVIS:U..uh...l-l saw really a weir dream....Some peoples and Ling-Ling was shipped me and Ling-Ling....and..Ling-Ling kissed me l guess...a-and...uh..

ROSE:Weeeeell actually it wasn't a~

SHASHA & CRYSTAL:NO!!! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!(Like when Travis & Hawk said at the first ep. when Rose tryed to get on the lights) *ran and covered Rose's mouth with their hand*

ROSE ???????

SHASHA:*whispered* no Rose! if you tell the truth he can faint again!

ROSE:*walked towards Travis and said nervously* W-well..you may go Travis...ehehehe....BYE!

TRAVIS:W-WHA?~*Rose pushed him out and slammed the door* w-what was that??

LING-LING:*sigh* he will never know the truth *mumbled under her breath*