JOYVIS

ROSE:Hawk, you can go now, we'll call you if there have another ship about you and someone....

HAWK:Alright...see you later Rose *give a glare to his sis and cousin then leave*

SHASHA & CRYSTAL:*gigling*

LING-LING:What's next ship Rose?

ROSE:Well..uh..Astoria,can you call Travis?

ASTORIA:Okay...*leave and called Travis then came back with Travis*

TRAVIS:Hi Rose....u..uh...h-hi L-Ling-Ling....*blushed*

LING-LING:Hey Travis! *smiled*

ROSE:G-guys..the ship is.....joyvis!

JOY:HAAAA?!*turned into a frog*

TRAVIS & LING-LING:W-WHAT?!

TRAVIS:i-it doesn't make any sense!ME AND JOY ARE JUST FRIENDS!!!~~

JOY:RIBAT! RIBAT!*hopped towards Travis*

TRAVIS:Oh, wait a sec...*grab the frog/Joy and kiss her for break the curse*

JOY:*turned back and stay in Travis's arm bridal style*Thanks Travis! *smiled*

CRYSTAL:*raised an eyebrow* Really?

SHASHA:But he just do it for break the curse!They are friends after all!

CRYSTAL:Look cousin, it's not that l ship Joyvis, l mean...SERIOUSLY?! A BEAST and A LE.FROG ?!But you can't blame Joyvis fans, Travis always kiss Joy even it's for the help, and some peoples started think he isn't do it "just for help" or, they just find this 2 cute...~

TRAVIS:IT'S SUCH A STUPID IDEA! WHERE DID THOUSE SHIPPERS GET THIS IDEA?!

CRYSTAL:*raised an eyebrow and pointed Joy & Travis with her pointer finger* You are still holding her bridal style....

TRAVIS:WHA? '__' *realized he really holding her bridal style* A-AH!Sorry Joy...*let go of her*l didn't realize that l was holding you like that...

JOY:It's okay Travis! =)

ROSE:Well..l guess it's my turn...l...can't....ship it..'cause l already ship Travis with someone ehehe...*scratched back of his head*

TRAVIS:WHAT?!

SHASHA:Same for me too!No offense Joy...

CRYSTAL:Hey..why is this blue hair girl looking sad?*pointed Ling-Ling*

ROSE:Oh! You mean Ling-Ling?...Are you ok Ling-Ling?*gave a worryingly look to Ling-Ling*

LING-LING:uh..y-yes..l-l'm alright...i-is there's many people who's ship Joy and Travis?

ROSE:Hmm..dunno..let me check *grab her phone and check how many Joyvis shippers have*Naaah...not so much...there's only 87 joyvis shippers actually it's less than Hastoria shippers..there was 197 Hastoria shippers...

ASTORIA:UGH! PLEASE DON'T REMIND!

ROSE:Well, are you ship  it or not Ling-Ling?

LING-LING:W-well...l guess l don't ship it too...

TRAVIS:*sigh*THANKS GOD!*mumbled under his breath*

ROSE:Alright, then l guess no body ship Joyvis...right Travis?

TRAVIS:IS THIS A QUESTION?! OF COURSE I DON'T SHIP IT!

ROSE:Joy?

JOY:Nope..Travis like my brother,it'll be really awkward if we are a couple, so l don't ship it too!

R.P:BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

ROSE:Okay, let's see what's next...Travis you can go now..

TRAVIS:ookaay*moaned* BUT WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS SHIPPING STUFF LATER ROSE! *gave "IT'S NOT OVER" glare to Rose and leave*