32: Tzuyu

"Omg! I'm excited!" Sana squealed as I said to them that BTS is inviting us to a camping.

"When it will happen, Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked. All of them are looking at me, waiting for my answer.

"Tomorrow, 8am." I replied. They all squealed like Sana. Jihyo stood up then clapped her hands.

"Okay everyone! Pack your clothes!" She said as she ran to her room. I walked to my room then packed my things.

Charger, phone, headset, underwear, bra, pajamas, tshirt and some casual clothes. Plus, slippers and sneakers.

After I'm finished packing, I placed my backpack beside the door then threw myself on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

Something popped on my mind. Ah, I know.

Barbecue, my favorite food.

I stood up then went to the kitchen, then marinated a few beef. I also brought out the barbecue sticks and some softdrinks.

"Oohh. Barbecue." Nayeon said as she watched me marinate the barbecue. Does she have to be like that? It's disturbing.

In a container, I placed a whole bottle of barbecue marinade sauce, then added salt and pepper. I placed the beef then sunk it on the sauce.

I washed my hands then prepared some jokbal, for Momo ofcourse. It will be a grilled jokbal. Lmao.

I also brought out some kimchi to make it not cold. It's been in the refrigerator for three days.

(Lol we have kimchi in our fridge lololol)

"Yay! Jokbal!" Momo cheered. Dahyun giggled as she brought out tofu from the fridge. There was a tofu in the fridge!?

After we all prepared our fave foods, we all turned off the lights then fell asleep.

—————————————————

Omo! I'm sorry for the very very very very late update! I've been focusing on school rn so yeah ^-^ so please bear with me!

I'm planning to discontinue this. Should I discontinue it or not?