30: Tzuyu

"Who's Chou Tzuyu?" Yeri asked. Jungkook glanced at me. Yeri observed that Jungkook glanced at me, so she looked at where Jungkook glancing.

Yeri walked at me. "Are you Chou Tzuyu?" She asked. I gulped. I slowly nodded at her. A tear slowly dropped from her eye. She walked to Jungkook again then punched his chest.

"You said we're going to like each other forever!" Yeri shouted as she cried. "You promised me." Yeri said, as she wiped her tears. "Tzuyu, be ready." Yeri added then glared at me. She walked out of the cafeteria.

Jungkook walked at our table. "Protect Tzuyu from Yeri." He said to the Twice members. All of them nodded. Ugh, they're going to protect me like a five year old again.

"And Tzuyu, please be observant of your surroundings. I don't want to see you hurt." He said. All people in the cafeteria squealed — including Twice.

My cheeks turned into cherries then I nodded. I hope Jungkook didn't see that.

—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡

Today will be the tenth practice for our prom. Jungkook and I will meet again. Kyaaaaaa!

"Hey Tzuyu, did you see Yeri after that cafeteria scene?" Sana asked. I shook my head. I didn't see Yeri. Where is she by the way?

"Maybe she came back to her school." Nayeon said. They all agreed to Nayeon except for me. To be honest, I feel sadness towards Yeri. I don't know, but her cry makes my heart soft.

"Tzuyu!"

I tilted my head as I heard my name. It was Mingyu. I smiled at him as he smiled at me. He hugged me tight. "Are you okay? Did Yeri hurt you? I heard about Yeri's cafeteria scene." Mingyu said as he scanned my whole body.

"Mingyu, you're overreacting! Yeri didn't hurt me, okay." I said. Mingyu let out a relieving sigh. My eyes widened when Jungkook grabbed me to him suddenNly. What's wrong with him?!

"That hurts!" I said. His grip was tight! He glared at me. "Stay away from Mingyu." He said. What?!

"What? He's my friend!" I said. He just glared at me, AGAIN. "You're making me jealous! Stay away from him." He said as he loosen his grip from my arm then walked away from him.

Why am I making him jealous?

————————————————

SO YEAAAAAH! I RETRIEVED THE CHAPTER! YAYYY! Hope you enjoy the updateeee! Will be inactive tomorrow due to classes >.< sorry for the short short short update. ;(