27: Tzuyu

I entered our classroom, but Jungkook is not there yet. I frowned. Aish, maybe he's late Tzuyu. You know he come to class late sometimes. Chill.

After a few minutes, I smiled as I saw Jungkook is on the way to here. Now, I'm smiling like an idiot. What is happening to me?! Ugh. Chill, Tzuyu. Chill!

After a few hours, the class has finally started. Our professor entered the room, without her teaching stuff. Uhh, are we going to have a surprise report? I didn't remember that our professor told us to bring our laptops and projectors yesterday.

"I have good news to you guys." Our professor said then smiled at us. Everybody were grinning at each other, excited what is the good news.

"Since graduation is coming, we, professors decided to organize a prom." Our professor said as our classmates exclaimed joy. Yey, a prom!

"Jimin is reserved guys. I'm going to ask him to be my prom date. Hihi."

"Mine is Taehyung!"

"Mingyu is mine!"

Everybody were talking about who will going to be their prom dates. If Jimin, Taehyung and Mingyu will agree to be their prom date. I wish good luck for them. Haha.

Dahyun looked at me then she winked. I know who is she going to ask.

It's either V or Vernon.

But I ship Dahyun and Vernon tho. They're so cute when they're arguing! Vernon is always the loser because he always gives way to Dahyun. Okay Tzuyu, enough. Hahaha.

I looked at Jungkook as he looked at me.

Eye to eye contact.

Jungkook immediately looked away. I looked at him then chuckled.

"Okay, enough. We professors have a meeting the whole day in the district so today we have no class. See you tomorrow, students." Our professor said then our classmates started to scatter around and do insane things. Well, welcome to our class. This will happen without our teacher.

—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—

"So Tzuyu, who will be your prom date?" Jihyo said as we lined up to get foods from the cafeteria. "No one asked me yet." I said so she nodded. Aish, no one asked me while Chaeyoung said half of the population of the boys here in the school have a crush on me. What happened to them?

I sighed as my food tray went full. I went to our table then placed the foods infront of them. Momo quickly grabbed her chopsticks then started eating jokbal. Mina went to the ketchup dispenser then grabbed one half cup of ketchup. While others, they're eating vegetables.

I placed the bowl of ramen infront of me then started eating. All stopped eating when Dahyun said who will be our prom date.

Nayeon: Seungcheol

Momo: Hoseok

Sana: Yuta

Jungyeon: Jeonghan

Jihyo: Youngjae

Mina: Junior

Chaeyoung: Bambam (a/n: bam bam baby knock knock knock knock knock at my door 😂 kbye)

While Dahyun is deciding who will be her prom date.

—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—

I'm at the mini park of the school, chilling. I've got nothing to do today. And in the TWICE Private Room in this school is so much boring. Sometimes I hate free times. Sigh.

I quickly stood up from the grass when I heard someone is coming. It might be our strict lady professor. You know I'm afraid with the strict professors.

And suddenly, Mingyu and Jungkook popped out of nowhere. Uh, did they teleport to this place? That's very creepy.

They're holding one red rose each.

"Tzuyu, will you be my prom date?" The both of them said.

Uh oh.

———————————————

Yay! I'm here again guys! Is anyone still reading my story? It's kinda errrr for me. Lol.