8: Jihyo

Jihyo's point of view. Please give Jihyo a warm welcome in this story. XD

I

woke up, remembering that Tzuyu slept beside me. I remembered last night.

~ flashback ~

"Ugh, Jihyo, should I move on with him?" Tzuyu said with frustration. She told me about Jungkook, and she broke the rule. Don't fall in love to the boys from different companies.

"Yeah. You really should. JYP will be mad if you didn't get over to it yet. Controversies will rise and might lead JYP Ent. in trouble." I replied. Me? I will not fall in love to the other boys in different companies. I'm with my forever,

MY BAYMAX STUFF TOY 😍

Lol, but seriously.

Tzuyu sat properly. "Yeah, I should get over him. My feelings will probably be gone soon." She sighed and continued watching Kdrama.

~ end of flashback ~

"Tzuyu? We got to go in practice now. Wake up, little maknae." I giggled. She immediately woke up and started to go in the bathroom. She's taking a bath. When it comes to practices, she moves fast.

Few minutes later, she already dressed up — and started her morning routine. Waking up the others, and a simple exercise.

I went at the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. Even I'm a little sleepy, I just ignored it. I can sleep in the car while traveling. I just need 20 minute sleep. And the way from the our dormitory to the university will take an hour. It's kinda far when you are just walking. Walking distance is hard.

"Jihyo, are the food done?" Nayeon said while pointing the food I'm cooking. I shook my head and Nayeon walked away.

***

Finally, we didn't show up late at the JYP. We greeted GOT7 as we entered JYP. They were at the lobby waiting for something. We don't know.

As soon we got in our rehearsal room, we prepared the camera for the rehearsal. We need to have a video to show for JYP. He always need to see our rehearsals.

And we started dancing. After a thousands of trials, Dahyun started to eat chocolates and becoming hyper again. -_-

And Dahyun started to do the eagle dance. And the maknaes are starting to imitate Dahyun. We bursted out laughing, even Jeongyeon and Momo laid down to the floor — because of too much laughing.

A/N: Happy moments for today guys. The time was fast-forwarded. Don't worry about it. Hehehehehe. Happy New Year everyone. 😊😊