9: Jungkook

It's back to school again. Semestral break is already ended. Ugh, I want more breaks for real! Lectures, homeworks, assignments are already chasing us. I wish lectures would never be boring. Sigh.

I'm also happy because I can see Tzuyu everyday. I hope I will not be sick — or I will be ABSENT and never see Tzuyu in one day.

Wait...

What did I just say?

I'm happy because it's back to school so I can see Tzuyu?

NO WAY.

Ugh >_<

So it means, I missed her so much? No, no, no, Jeon Jungkook! Or Tzuyu will ruin your life just by her beauty. Ugh, she's really gorgeous and I think I'm falling!

"The floor might catch you instead when you fall."

I remember what the CEO of BigHit said. Never fall to a girl from different entertainments. Ugh, I really hate being like this. Confused >_<

"Mr. Jeon!"

My attention turned to our adviser, Mrs. Oh. Please, don't get me in detention. I'm begging you!

"Why are your mind is floating? What are you thinking of?" She asked me and I can't say anything because all people in this class are staring at me. I looked at Tzuyu in my peripheral vision.

"Mr. Jeon?" Mrs. Oh asked again.

"Uhh... uhhh..." I bit my lower lip and thinking of reasons. Because I was thinking of Tzuyu. No, no, rumors will start spreading if I say that. BigHit and JYP might have a fight just because of this. "I was tired making thesis, Ma'am. And I'm tired because of celebrity problems. Sorry again, Ma'am." I said. Mrs. Oh seemed believing me. I'm a celebrity and I HAVE A LOT OF WORK to do. I even sleep at 2 am and wake up 4 am just to practice for one hour and go again to school. See? I'm really busy.

"Okay. Reason accepted." Mrs. Oh said. "Sit down now Mr. Jeon. You should take a rest now, and go to school tomorrow." Mrs. Oh suggested as I sat down.

"Thanks Ma'am but no thanks. I can't absent in school." I said. Mrs. Oh just nodded and continued the lecture. I saw Tzuyu staring at me. And then I looked at her as she looked away. I caught you, Ms. Chou.

"Are you okay?" She broke the awkward silence between us.

"Yeah, just thinking of my future." I lied. I was going to say our future. Tzuyu might thought that I'm very assuming. Psh.

"Wae?" (Translation: Why?) she said. Again? Tch. This girl is curious.

"I'm sorry but I think I can't explain farther than that." I said politely.

"Oh sorry." She said and listened to Mrs. Oh's lectures. College life is very hard. Very very hard.

"By the way, want to go lunch in our private room? The TWICE room?" She asked. That will be great, I can make a move to Tzuyu.

—————————————

I'm getting dirty tho. XD so thanks for the 2k+ reads guys! Thanks for supporting my story! I'm making another BangTwice ff. It's all about BangTwice. So yeah. Byeeeee~~~

P.S. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I'M KINDA BUSY THESE DAYS BECAUSE WE'RE HAVING OUR NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT TEST REVIEW. SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. PLEASE! THANK YOU~~~