10: Tzuyu

Author's Note:

Sorry, school is so pissing me off. Someone have a crush on me and he keeps annoying me until dismissal. Also in chat, he annoys me. Ugh, it's hard to be pretty. HAHAHAHA just kidding. 😂 but that boy annoys me very much. He always looking at my phone — while updating this story and see what am I doing. So yeah. I just want to share it with you. :)

I hope you enjoy this chapter~

——————————————

It's Saturday. There's nothing to do, and we're very bored. Ah, I know. I'm going to watch Star Wars. I want to see Yoda 😍.

So I decided to go in the Maknae room. Before I went upstairs, Jihyo suddenly asked me something.

"Where are you going, Tzuyu?" She said.

"Obviously upstairs." I replied and continued going.

—♡—♡—♡—

I finished a one episode of Star Wars. The time when I watched it, my boredom left me. And when the movie was finished, my boredom came back again. I don't know what to do now.

I came back downstairs and saw all girls were sleeping. Like what? What time is it? Is it night already?

I checked my phone. It's 6:19 PM. Are they so sleepy?

I realized that I'm hungry. I'm going to cook dinner. Jokbal for Momo, and some for others. Momo will start running around because there's no jokbal. What a jokbal addict. -_-

As I finished cooking, I prepared the table. I noticed that unnie Momo just woke up.

"Omg." She said when she saw the foods on the table. "JOKBAL!!!!!!!" She screamed and made everyone wake up.

"Omg, thank you Tzuyu!" She said and hugged me.

"You can stop now, unnie." I said and stopped hugging me. Because I'm having a hard time breathing when she hugs me so tight.

"Okay okay." Then she let go of me. "Let's start eating now!" Momo cheered and sat on the chair.

And I watched Momo eating jokbal like she didn't eat jokbal for two years.

"Easy, Hirai Momo!" Nayeon teased as she ate the dumplings I cooked. Momo just ignored Nayeon and continued eating. Unnie. Sigh.

I watched them all eat. They're hungry too. So I continued eating and finished my meal.

"The last person who finished the meal will do the dishes!" I screamed from the living room. I heard some noise of the plates. They don't want to do the dishes. Haha. And they will not convince me to do it because I cooked dinner and I'm the first person who finished the meal.

After a few minutes, I noticed everyone's done except... unnie Momo again.

"Okay Momo. You're going to do the dishes." Jihyo said. Momo just pouted and did the dishes.

—♡—♡—♡—♡—

"What a day." I exclaimed as I threw myself on the bed.

"A boring day. But it's relaxing." Dahyun said as she comb her hair.

"Yeah. We're free from anything except the chores. Homeworks, work just ran away from us. And they will come back on Monday." Chaeyoung said as she arranging and finding some position to have a comfortable sleep.

"Waaa, I realized that exams will be on next Thursday." Dahyun said. My eyes widened and all our professors said came back to my mind.

"Exams will be on next Thursday. Goodbye class."

"Noooooooo!!!!" Chaeyoung and I exclaimed.

SERIOUSLY?!

————————————

End of chapter.

I'm sorry for being inactive these days. School was really stressful and I almost forgot the plot of this story. Great that my bestfriend mentioned "BTS and Twice". Thanks to my bff. I might set this story on hiatus, but I will try to update this once a week, two weeks?

Thank you for reading guys. :) keep supporting my story ^-^