25: Tzuyu

Sorry guys, I have to put this story on hiatus. I've been having writer's block and I can't write without some inspirations. So the updates will be once in two weeks, maybe?

And, I've been taking entrance exams from different schools which made me so busy. And, I've been spamming my twitter with #BTSBBMAS.

PH ARMYs, do you know abt that 'msvalmadrid'? Her twt account became private because of her bashers. She would have no bashers if she didn't state that she's the LUCKIEST ARMY. V just held her hand. Well, she's not the luckiest. What about the k-armys who went to the fanmeetings and had an eye to eye contact on each BTS member? She needs to think that she's not the LUCKIEST. I bet she didn't washed her hand after V held her hand. 😂 Lol. I need to stop now. Continue the chapter.

———————————————

I'm currently walking on the hallway, walking towards our classroom. I wish Jungkook is not there yet. It will be so awkward.

"Tzuyu!"

I looked back, seeing Chaeyoung and Dahyun running towards me. After they reached me, they breathed heavily.

"Tzuyu..." Dahyun said, placing her hand on my shoulder. "You need to go in the gymnasium." She added. She grabbed her water bottle then drank the 1/2 of it.

"Why? I need to resume my homework." I said then continued walking. They followed me, until I reached our classroom. I sat on my chair then grabbed my homework and pen.

"Just go, Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung said. I shook my head. "No, I have to complete this." I said, without doubting. This homework is the only way to make my grades higher in Mathematics.

Yeah, I suck at Mathematics. Why can't the Math solve his own problem?! He must be used to solving problems, not solving his problems to other people. Tss.

—♡—♡—♡—

After I finished my homework, I carefully placed it in my folder and in my bag. It needs to be secured at all times.

"Hey Tzuyu, why didn't you come at the gymnasium earlier?" Jungkook said, then I jumped out of surprise. Crap, he startled me! He nearly gave me a heart attack!

"Oh sorry." Jungkook said. I just nodded. "Finishing my homework." I replied then stared outside the classroom. Now, I feel sleepy. Why did I slept in 2 am last night?!

"Oh okay." Jungkook sadly said which made me feel confused. Uh, why?

"Why are you frowning?" I asked him, then he sat beside me. Of course, we're seatmates. Don't think something else, Tzuyu. Psh.

"Nothing." He said then looked outside the room. Why is he being like this today? I feel guilty. Sigh.

After a few minutes, our classmates ran in the room as our professor walked towards our room.

—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—

"Ugh. Why am I feeling like this?" I asked as I closed my locker. Dahyun raised her eyebrow then patted me on the shoulder.

"What feeling?" She asked. It's bothering me the whole morning! Disadvantages of being so kind. Ugh.

"I'm feeling guilty about Jungkook. He's not talking to me like he used to do." I pouted. Why I didn't come at the gymnasium earlier?! Good one, karma. Good one.

"Awww, that's okay. You and Jungkook will be okay soon. Don't worry." Dahyun said as Sana (Sanake 😂), placed her arms around me and Dahyun's neck.

I smiled at Dahyun as Sana brought us to the cafeteria to have lunch. I saw Momo eating jokbal again, then Mina eating sushi, then Jihyo, Nayeon and Chaeyoung eating kimchi. Guess me, Sana and Dahyun's food will be ramyeon. (Is the spelling correct?)

In my peripheral vision, Jungkook is not eating his lunch. I frowned again. Is he upset to me? Kyaaaaa.

"Hey Tzuyu, you okay?" Jihyo asked me. I immediately nodded then started eating my food. "Boy problems?" She asked, then I drank a half glass of water then wiped my mouth.

I slowly nodded. "Jungkook is cold to me." (omg maroon 5 😍😂) Jihyo slowly nodded. "Just ignore it. You know he have a crush on you. Don't worry." Jihyo said then smiled. I also smiled then continued eating ramyeon.

"I hope so..." I thought.

———————————————

end of chapter.