31: Jungkook

Tzuyu glared at me. She's so cute when she glares. I'm falling to her slowly.

"Why would I stay away from Mingyu?! He's my bestfriend!" She said then walked out. I frowned.

You should've not did that, Jungkook.

"Tzuyu!" I shouted as I chased her. I held her wrist. She tilted her head to me then glared at me again. "Stop following me!" She said as she removed my grip to her wrist roughly.

I went to my locker then grabbed a sheet of sticky note. I wrote something in it. I opened Tzuyu's locker (since I know the PIN in her locker) then pasted the note to the side of her locker. I closed it and locked it surely. I don't want others to read it.

I waited for her to come to her locker. After a thirty minutes, she opened her locker then she saw the note. She reads it and she just rolled her eyes then threw it in the trash bin.

I went to the boys' comfort room with a frown. What have you done, Jeon Jungkook?! You're really stupid! Ofcourse, Tzuyu have a deep trust with Mingyu. Because, they're bestfriends.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-♡-

We have to practice our cotillion again. Prom will be next week. And our graduation will be in the second week of the month December. Me and Tzuyu will meet again. And, awkward silence will swallow us two.

"Okay okay! Let's start the practice!" The instructor said. I placed my hand on Tzuyu's waist and I held her hand. She placed her arms on my shoulder. We started dancing when the music played, we danced gracefully until the music ends.

"Tzuyu and Jungkook! Your steps are good but the closeness of you two is awkward. Tzuyu, stare at Jungkook's eyes." The instructor said. Tzuyu nodded as we returned to our position.

We stared at each other when the music started. She looked down as she mumbled something. "I'm sorry. I forgive you." She said. My smile widened. "I'm sorry too. I should think before I speak." I replied. She nodded then giggled. We returned staring at each other until the music ended.

"Very good everyone!" The instructor said. We clapped our hands for ourselves. I grabbed my backpack when Tzuyu approached me.

"Um, we, Twice will invite you, BTS to a camping." Tzuyu said. We love camping! Camping is all about barbecue (from Let's Eat 2 - Episode 11).

"Sure! We love to." We said. She smiled at me then exited the gymnasium.

-----------------

So! Sorry for the late update guys. School is swallowing me nowadays. And, we rarely use our wifi. Ugh. Being a seventh-grade is so haaaaard. This will be in very slow updates. :)

Thanks for the 24k+ reads and 1k+ votes! Luvyah!