"Thunder was going to help me..." Began Ravel.

"Shut your whore mouth. I am not. Neither is Kiba. Issei? No control. Saji? Something tells me he's a pig. Know your limits."

"Awww. Thunder Honey why must you ruin the fun?"

Akeno let out an aggressive exhale. "Honey? Are you kidding me?"

"Something wrong?"

"I will win him if I have to. You don't have a shot."

"Really Miss. Preistess? Exactly just out of curiosity what do you have that I don't? Give me qualities. Besides you having the biggest breasts in the Gremory House."

(Fun fact. In a wiki my buddy Animefreak1988 who by the way is making a good Koneko story found out Akeno has a bigger bust size over Rias by a mere three centimeters. But like I said before I plan to make a Koneko story come Fall. Look out for White Ears. No exact date yet.)

"His first kiss."

"Mhm."

"First time."

"Got that."

"His baby."

"I'm quite fertile. And he can unload in any hole."

"I... have... wood..." Issei sweatdropped.

You were steaming a little bit. "Issei either cook something or get your ass upstairs. I recommend Asia for the get out of jail free card."

"Jail free card?"

"Pan dumbass. March!"

"Okay. Fine." He sighed starting to leave the room.

"And no clapping buns."

"Yes sir." His head hung low and he left the kitchen. Now it was back to Akeno and Shirley Temple.

"Tell me Thunder she satisfy you?"

"Seriously? I'm in this now? And yes." You look at Akeno and she's starting to get a little offended.

"My fiancè takes care of me and I satisfy all of his needs and desires. And I do mean all."

Can't say I'm complaining. Although hormones a bit much.

"Are you saying I'm bitchy and don't give you sex?"

You blushed. "I am embarrassed talking about our intimate time. But I'm happy. And no you aren't bitchy. I love you."

"Heart, sperm, and baby. I hope he's a boy."

(Just a thought if Issei and Akeno had a boy wouldn't he be getting five kinds of laid? In a canon or another story that is.)

"And what if I were to say I was pregnant?"

*Zing*

"Mere bitch!" You called as Aura's Storm was charging.

"If I am?"

"I would win."

"Well it was nice talking to you. Let me know what the baby is and the wedding date. I'll shower with gifts."

And with that she teleported out of there. Clearly too much was said. Regardless you both were glad she was out of there. She looked at you in a sigh of relief.