Season2 Trailer - "Then he kisses me - part4"

#Please vote to keep this story alive!

#Kit's POV

"Ming!!! Wake up

"Ming!!! Wake up... Where is your apartment?"

"@#$%..." Ming mumbled incoherently now.

Dam it. What have I done to deserve this!

I sighed looking at Pha's face and then raised my white flag up.

"Ok fine... My room."

Pha smiled before helping me carrying this bastard to his car. Why did I have to end up with him again?

Carrying this guy up  from Pha's car to my room was a daunting task. One that I did not sign  up initially. I was sweating like hell as if I have just completed a  full marathon. The work out was so extreme because I was completely  sober now. The level of alcohol in my blood system was burned  completely. Before Pha was leaving, I told him that I would take care of  this bastard by myself. I looked at the shitty Campus Moon sleeping on  my bed spreading his arms and legs as if it was his owns.

Where was I supposed to sleep tonight?

I did not feel like  taking a shower or brushing my teeth

I did not feel like  taking a shower or brushing my teeth. I did not even wash up my body.  And I am medical student. I must be very exhausted. So I just sat on my  bed trying to push this shitty to move aside a bit to make some space  for myself. I tried to push him harder because he did not bother to move  an inch. No way that I was going to sleep on the floor in my own  bedroom. At this instance, Ming just moved a little. Only a little. Why  was it so frustrating?

Damn it! Make some space, would you? I was thinking in my head before I attempted to push him again...

"Hmm.... jeez my kitty." He suddenly pulled my arm and started licking it.

"Shit! My arm is not  your dessert." I hit him hard without hesitating. "If you are tricking  me, you are going to be dead." I said with a sigh. Why was I talking to a  drunken person?

Ming then let go of my  arm and started licking his own lips without saying a word. I sighed  again before lying down next to him. I was still trying to use my arms  and legs to push him away further. Oddly, this time he moved willingly  without any signs of resistance.

I closed my eyes lying  down on my side, due to a tiny space I was entitled, facing Ming's back.  I started counting sheep to fall asleep quickly but it failed. My brain  did not seem to listen to my command.

It was at the same time  that the guy on the other side of the bed turned around facing me, but  it seemed he was already in his dreamland. From the light from the  balcony outside, I could see his face clearly. It was right next to my  face and so close that I had to hold my breath, not to disturb him.

Damn it! It was not a Korean drama...was it?!!!

His face was flawless.  It was full of perfection. Damn, this guy was so charming and drooling,  but slightly different from Pha. He's more handsome like a thai style.  High cheekbone. Thick eyebrows with a prominent high nose and smooth  honey skin tone. Thick eyelashes above those alluring eyes that always  turned sparkling when they looked at anybody.

 Thick eyelashes above those alluring eyes that always  turned sparkling when they looked at anybody

I did not know what troubled him today. But the cause of my uneasiness today was lying down right in front of me.

I was staring at him  long enough that I totally forgot how close we were. So I tried to turn  to the other side, but those big hands suddenly grabbed my waist and  hugged me tightly...and after that...

He opened his eyes.

"Hey..." I whispered.

"Shh....." he replied.

"Aint you drunk!"

"Shh..."

"Damn it! Let go of me!!"

"Shh...."

I squirmed restlessly in his arms. Damn it! I did not know how many times I've been fooled today!!!

"If you don't let me go, I'll punch you right now."

He did not loosen his  arms. He looked straight into my eyes in the middle of nothing but  darkness around me. My fist started trembled. I did not know if it was  because I was too angry or because I did not know how to respond now.

"I'm so sorry."  He said softly.

Before his words reached my eardrum, his lips had already landed on mine.

Damn it. Did he just  kiss me? He kissed me. I pushed him away with all my strength and threw a  punch him on his face. But it was not hard at all. I should have  punched him hard. But why my fist failed me now? My eyes failed to sleep  earlier. I was fooled two times today and now my organs failed me too,  especially my lips. They were helplessly and still tightly locked with  his lips.

"P'Kit. You are the most delicious KitKat in the world to me."

I was so screwed now because Ming was not drunk at all. I could still feel his lips on mine.

"I now have the most courage to fight!" Ming proclaimed.

End29

****

Here's the last  part of "Then he kisses me." Hope you like reading this part.  Please  leave a vote, comment, follow  or  share. It motivates me to  write  knowing that you like it. Have a good weekend everyone. Till then :)

-Chris-