Season2 Trailer - "Then he kisses me - part3"

#Please vote to keep this story alive!

#Kit's POV

"It's a long way to go for Ming tonight

"It's a long way to go for Ming tonight." said Beam. "He must be feeling very down now."

"Maybe that's not about me." I continued enjoying my scotch on the rock with a twist too.

"But I think it's 100% about you." Pha commented.

"No. I don't think so."

"You want to know?"

"Hey... Why do I want to know?" I said.

"I think you want to know too." Beam pretended to stand up but I quickly pulled his ass to his seat.

"Don't mess with him." I whispered.

"Well, I'm going back first then. It's no fun when Kitty stops playing. I should go back to study now. I have to catch up today lecture too." Beam said.

"Well, Good luck."

"Bye!"

Beam quickly waved and left the pub. I still could not believe that everything he did was a prank. I secretly glanced at that guy sitting alone at the bar counter as he sighed heavily and soullessly. He was drinking as there was no tomorrow and it did not seem that he was going to stop anytime soon. Probably he was drinking the whole night as Beam had said earlier.

  Probably he was drinking the whole night as Beam had said earlier

"What you want to do now?" Pha asked me. He must be able to read worrisome on my face.

"Me? Doing what?"

"I want to go back now. You want to leave him here or take him back with us?"

"Why carrying him back with us?"

"I have to give you a ride, so I have to know what you want."

"Well, just sit a little bit longer."

I pretended to raise my glass up to cover my face so that I could secretly look at the lonely guy there. I was kind of worried about him. He was drinking so hard right now. At this drinking state, he could collapse from his chair anytime. And some girls could take advantage of him too. I kept looking at him the whole time and Pha who was sitting in front of me noticed that too.

Ming was now drinking faster than when he started like 10mins after Beam left. He was clearly drunk and could barely hold him body still. He was going to collapse any seconds now...

"Damn Kitty!" Ming yelled out.

I gripped my glass so tightly when I saw his body moving uncontrollably back and forth.

"Damn it. Shitty Kitty."

At this moment, he was falling down the chair....

There was a woman helping to hold him to sit up. Thank goodness and I spilled some of my drink on my table too.

Now I did not care what Pha was going to say. I just walked to the bar counter sitting next to him.

 I just walked to the bar counter sitting next to him

"Thank you. I am so sorry. He's my brother." I said to that woman. She seemed disappointed as she was hoping to take advantage of this drunken bastard. Pha walked over to help me holding him up. It was not easy for me to handle a bigger guy than my size and especially when he was this drunk.

"I already settled our bill and his as well." Pha said to me. "Where should we take him to? You know his apartment?"

I gestured that I had no idea. I only knew that it was on the other side of my dorm.

"What's next? We cannot drop him at Yo. Yo already went to bed."

Pha blinked his eyes repeatedly and looked at me. No never.... Don't even think about it.

Did you have to do that obvious gestures, Pha? He wanted me to take this drunkard to my room. No way...over my dead body!

"Ming... where is your apartment?" I desperately tried to ask him one last time.

"@#$%............" Ming mumbled incoherently now.

Damn it. What have I done to deserved this!

I sighed looking hopelessly at Pha's face and then raised my white flag up

"Fine... my room then."

TBC29part4

****

Here's the third part. The next is the last one. Hope you like reading this part. Please leave a vote, comment, follow or share. It motivates me to write knowing that you like it. Su su krub!

-Chris-