You don't know you're beautiful

Start from the beginning

I tried to pull apart and whisper, "Let's just continue this later. Maxwell's still up."

He didn't buldge, he just continued kissing me like he knew who Maxwell was until ... 

"Madam Samantha, you're still uh ........" I saw my maid's eyes grew big when she saw where Harry's hands were. And where my lips were.

I giggled and pulled away. Harry was so nervous! I laughed, he thought it was my mom or something. He stood there with his hands on the pockets of his pants pacing nervously.

"No worries Mawell, I'll just close it up, you can sleep now." I said to Maxwell as she eyed Harry.

"You burnt whatever that is you were cooking while you were making out." Maxwell pointed at the pan.

Maxwell's like Derota from Gossip girl, Blair's handmaid or something. I treat Max as family, she took care of me since I was still in my mother's womb. She actually saved me from my ex. And she sounds like Derota.

Harry ran to the pan, it wasn't burnt. We heard Maxwell's evil laugh as she walked away.

I smiled and said, "That's Maxwell she's my handmaid. But I treat her like my second mother. Don't worry about her, she doesn't bite. Nor tell on me."

"Sorry about that, I got a little carried away."

"Haha, no, it's fine. Really. Let's just continue it later when that's all done." I motioned to the cooking.

"Haha, yeah. Ah, Sam do you have any source of protein?" He opened my ref and looked at me in a 'seriously?' Look.

"Uhm, well there's tofu." i said.

"I don't even consider tofu as food. Less as protein."

"Well, That's the only thing I eat."

-Harry's point of view-

What?! She doesn't eat any other form of life?! Than this so-called tofu? What is she talking bout? she's beautiful, she has this spunk, she's haaawt.

"Oh thank God," I started.

"What?" She schootched to see,

"Eggs. There are eggs!" I saw her smile as I spoke.

Why can't she see her beauty? Why can't she know how beautiful she is? Why can't she realize that she makes me have the little bastards in my stomach?

I already sauted (sauteyd) the celery and parsely, all I have to do is pour in the mixed eggs and make her some omelete.

- - - - -

(At the sala) (We were in the couch)

"Tada-ah!" I presented her.

"No, thanks I'm good." She looked at the plate while saying that.

"I know you want to..." I teased her.

"No ... really ... I'm ... I'm good." She swallowed looking away from the plate.

"C'mon, just one bite. If you don't like it, then you have poor taste buds." I joked her.

She grabbed a fork and hesitated.

"Haz, It's past my eating hours. I can't just break my diet plan." Her fork was inches from the omelete. I knew she wanted to eat it.

"Can you hear yourself? Diet plan? You're fucking stunning Sam, you're so gorgeous that I didn't care making out infront of Mace or Max. Just eat the damn omelete." Her impression was so stunned, maybe I'm the first person to confront her like that. But it is true, I'll make out with her anywhere, anytime. Well, as long as she approves.