"You like that, huh?" I smirked as I watched her. She laughed and took her hand back, causing me to smack my lips.

Me, my shorty, Milli and Keezy rode in one car. While Tiggz, KE, Sheik and Project rode in the other. It started to get hot so we rolled down the windows. The ride to the hotel wasn't far, so we blasted some of my unreleased shit until we got there.

"You think my baby asleep?" I asked of Gianna once we made up to the 14th floor, which was rented out for us only. Mamé shook her head.

"Not if she's with Siya and Jas." She responded.

Me and Siya got hella close in this short amount of time I've known her. She dumb cool, and I'm proud and happy to call her my blood sister on the real. Everybody like her already, so I know that she solid. It really sucks that I didn't grow up with her, and she wasn't able to know our big bro.

I nodded in agreement. "She prolly all fucked up."

Once Mamé and I made our way to the door of our room, I pulled the card out to open it, but Gianna opened their hotel room door first.

"Hi guys!" She yelled as she ran towards us with a big ass smile on her face.

"Gigi...what the hell." I stared at her face that was covered in makeup. She had lipstick all over her face, as if she was tryna draw a damn map. Her eyebrows looked like bricks sitting on her face, while her eye lashes looked like a goddamn tarantula.

"You like my makeup?" She asked as she posed.

"Who is responsible?" I took her hand and walked into the hotel room.

Siya and Jasmine busted out laughing once they saw my face.

"Why y'all do this to my lil baby?" I looked down at Gianna who looked up at me.

"We ain't do shit, she did it to herself." Siya put her hands up in defense and I shook my head, laughing.

"Mayne Gigi, go take that off." I motioned towards the bathroom and she laughed while running in.

I shook my head. "Don't be letting her use that shit, getting too grown."

Jas waved me off. "Boy bye, how was the show? Y'all recorded right?"

"Yea, and I was fuckin wit it. But aye, tell me if i'm crazy. I'm tryna move out hea-"

"You're crazy." Siya cut me off and I smacked my lips.

"Exactly." Mamé's pregnant ass added as she plopped down on the couch.

"Nah foreal, once you graduate college and allat, we can move out hea. I like this place forreal." I sat next to her and she shook her head.

She shook her head again and I smacked my lips. "Shake ya head all you want, but you'll come through."

"Aye brah, come out hea." Tiggz called me out of the room. I nodded and stood up, following him. I walked out the room and closed the door behind myself.

"Wassup?" I asked him. He pulled out a big ass water gun from behind his back. I smirked and took it from him.

"You a goofy ass nigga."