"When we get home, alright?" Louis told him.

Harry looked at him with a face that said 'I don't believe you', that made Louis chuckle again.

"I promise" Louis said, and pecked Harry's lips "I'll let you have your way with me, nothing is off the table".

"Nothing, huh?" Harry asked with a smirk "What about-?".

There was a knock on the door that interrupted what Harry was saying, and he even groaned at it.

"Harry, soundcheck in 5" someone said from the other side of the door.

"Okay" Harry answered, and then looked at Louis.

"See? We didn't have time to do it" Louis said knowingly.

"I could get it done in 5" Harry proposed cheekily.

Louis laughed, and tried to get up from the couch, and from Harry, but his boyfriend held him by the waist tightly, preventing him from getting up.

"You need to go to soundcheck" Louis reminded him.

"In 5 minutes" Harry pointed out.

Louis smiled, and laid his head down on Harry's chest, while he felt his boyfriend ran his hand softly across his hair, making him relax even more than he had already been.

"I love that you're here" Harry spoke.

"I love to be here" Louis replied truthfully.

"You really do? You haven't regretted coming on tour yet?" Harry wondered.

"I haven't" Louis denied, and lifted his head to be able to look at Harry "And I won't".

"How can you be sure?" Harry questioned.

"Because all I want is to be with you, so I know I won't regret a decision that allows me to be with you all the time" Louis explained.

"You really want to be with me all the time, baby?" Harry asked, a little hesitation in his eyes, which was rare on him.

"Yeah" Louis replied, a smile on his lips again "I want to make up for all the time we've ever been apart since we met".

"That was a long time, wasn't it?" Harry asked, his smile a little sad.

"Yes, but now we don't ever have to be apart again" Louis assured him, and with one hand, he lovingly pushed Harry's hair back "Sage and I will follow you anywhere you go".

Harry opened his mouth, and by the look in his eyes, Louis knew he had something important to say, but there was a knock on the door that interrupted.

"Harry, soundcheck" someone said from the other side if the door.

Harry groaned, which made Louis chuckle.

"Harry!" the person insisted.

"I'm coming" Harry called, and then looked at Louis "Was that really 5 minutes?".

"Just go, babe" Louis said, and this time he was able to get up from the couch.

"Wanna come watch?" Harry offered as he got up himself, and zipped and buttoned his jeans from before, Louis doing the same.