"Why don't you give a warning since you can't find out who did it. It's not like it stays on forever." Edward says while he looks over to Vincenzo.

He stays quiet but I can tell he's thinking about it. "Fine. Line up." I look around and everyone eyes grew wide. "Line up!" He yells while he grips his hair and then he looks to me and tells me to 'come here'.

I shake my head no, but he stares at me with a face, 'I'm not taking your crap right now, come. Here.' So I took a deep breath and walked over to him. He grabbed my waste and pulled me close to his side. He turned around and I see his men lined up with their guns out, while holding them at their sides. They all look forward but their eyes told different stories for all of them.

Vincenzo pulled out a cigar from his jacket and then a lighter, and lit his cigar. He placed it in his mouth while reaching for the first guys gun. "Choose." He said even with his cigar in his mouth.

"Leg." The guy said. And I screamed. The gun fired right in front of me while he held me close to his side and shot his leg. My eyes rang while he yelled in pain. "Leave." Vincenzo said while tossing him his gun. I tried to leave his side but he held me close and asked the next guy the same question and shot him there.

He did that all the way to the end where Ricardo and Edward were. They were the last two. "You know me, I wouldn't even lay a hand on her. Sono il tuo migliore amico!" Edward said with a glare on his face.

"I know. Give me your gun." Edward rolled his eyes but handed him his gun but he was going to say the spot but he got hit in the eyebrow with the end of the gun. He hissed in pain while Vincenzo tossed him his gun. "Now leave."

Ricardo stepped up while he had a smirk. "Let the lady do it." He said while he tossed Vincenzo his gun. I looked to Vincenzo while he glared at him. "Oh come on. I've been shot by you before, let her shoot me." He smirked while he looked at me with amusement in his eyes and I felt my ears heat up. I looked back at Vincenzo and he looks down at me. He then passes me the gun and my eyes grow wide. "No. I don't want to shoot him. You do it, it was your idea." I said while I tried to take a step back, but he held me there. "You need to learn some how, and I wouldn't care if you shot him in his heart. I tried before." He places the gun in my hand, and my hand trembles.

He steps behind me and hold my hands from behind. He aims the gun at Ricardo while my hands are weakly wrapped around the gun. I looked to Ricardo and he smirks. "Shot me in aśś love." He then turns around while I stare at his aśś.

Oh god.

*******

;)

We'll see next chapter won't we.

Anyway, would you guys like to see how I picture these characters next chapter?

And I need help.

Should I stick with my original cover