The Man On The Mission

Start from the beginning

''Lying , sleeping around with a random guy behind your boyfriend's back and now tailing a guy after being married . What should I call you then'' I know , I was rude, insensitive , but she bring out the worse in me. ''its not like I didn't wanted the marriage to be a happy one, but for some reason its not working'' She replied dramatically emotional

''So you decided to lay a trap for me.'' Her eyes widen in shock, I smirked; ''Let me tell you something Namrata, I am committed to be married. All I have to say is, that you are barking at the wrong tree'' With that I turned away, She stood next to me; ''I could never forget you Yash, you were always special , even after so many years, its you who stayed as a beautiful memory. I was late in realising  but you are the only one I love from the depth of my heart'' 

I was on the verge of exploding, why is she telling me all this now, I decided to ignore her . She meant nothing but her presence was bothering me to the core. I thought turning away would make her leave , but no. I felt her moving closer and then she hugged me; ''Give me a chance Yash, we are each's others first love and no one forgets their first love'' Namrata kissed my back and I lost my temper, I pushed her ; ''What kind of woman you are, rather than saving your marriage you are running behind someone who isn't interested in you'' 

''Is she more beautiful than me'' She asked annoyed , I don't understand what should I tell her , beauty matters only till you have trust on a person. Love has nothing to do with physical appearance. Love is something related to  heart , when one heart understand and loves the other one, they start beating rhythmically against each other. That's when all vanishes and just two of them remain visible to one another . ''Yes she is , In and out she is the most beautiful girl for me.'' Her eyes were thunderous , walking past her I mocked; ''And you have nothing to do with beauty, you are the ugliest I have come across'' She glared at me; ''you will regret''

''I am done regretting. Yet, You will always be my biggest regret'' Informing Imran , I left the place, I want to go far from the negativity.

Morning Mom dad wished me luck as I was ready to leave for the airport . When I was boarding the cab, my eyes went up and I found Namrata on her terrace. Without wasting a minute I got in and drove off. If Mom and dad gets to know what Namrata is upto , they will make a big show of her family. I just hope,  when I am back she gains some sense and stops tailing me.

As the passengers got seated, my heart started dancing in excitement. In a couple of hours I would be with my love, My Reshu. Leaning on the headrest I closed my eyes, All I want is  to think  about is my love, my girl and my best friend. I was so lost in my thoughts that 2 hrs went like minutes. As my flight landed, I grinned like a mad teenager. I was getting impatient to get out of the flight , the Que seemed to long and people too slow. Once out , I ran and boarded the bus , again the vehicle   seemed outdated to me. Love seriously turns people mad.

Collecting my luggage, I made my way to the exit. My eyes searched for her, she had promised that she would pick me up but she wasn't around. Just then I received a messaged ; ''Sorry, won't be able to make it. Stuck with a client''  My smile vanished, all I wanted was to see her first after landing in Goa. May be she was really busy, anyways I had her address . After checking into the hotel , I can go and see her. May be by then she will be free. Taking a deep breath, I started  dragging my luggage  towards the taxi stand. I was about to call for a cab when a weight landed on my back; ''You really thought I wouldn't come'' I smiled as my arms went around supporting her on my back; ''Must say you got me'' Reshu giggled jumping off, she walked to my front and gave me a bone crushing hug. I held her , felt her, breath her . She was mine, my everything. My support, my anchor, a lifeline I had been missing for so many years. I wanted to stay like this for ever. Resh broke the hug, she caressed my cheek; ''welcome to Goa!'' I smiled , taking all of her in my eyes. She was dressed in a back shorts and blue t-shirt, her hair tied in a lose bun and eyes covered in shades, she had come a long way from being a tom boy to a stunner and I am so in love with my little spitfire.  I watched her all lost, wishing the time to stop, she waved her hands infront of my eyes, breaking the bubble . Grabbing my hand in hers and dragged me along to her car; ''So , for how many days''

''A month'' She stared at me ; ''A month, seriously. What about your work '' 

''I will do it from here'' She nodded smiling; ''Any specific reason for spending a month in Goa''

''Yes, you! I have to make up for 6 lost years'' Reshu applied quick brakes and kept staring at me, her eyes wide and lips parted , that moment I wanted to lean and kiss her hard, mark her as mine for life. But No, I wanted this to be permanent, I got to prove myself  to her. Make her believe on my feelings and my love. I will leave her no option but to answer my feelings. '' Drive miss, I need to check in'' I broke her stance

''Yeah! But after a 2 days you are going to stay in my apartment'' I blinked; ''Why two? why not today'' Now I am really impatient , she smiled; ''Because I need to clean it and make some space to accommodate you''

Raising a brow I smiled; ''Really, aren't you scared of staying with a handsome young guy under one roof'' Reshu gave me a stare; ''Boy it should be you , who should be scared and not me . I can still knock you off . Now tell me , what's your plan and do let me know about your schedule''

''I mostly work in night , so all my mornings and evenings are for you'' Reshu rolled her eyes, driving to the hotel she accompanied me to the reception. As I completed the formality  , Reshu took her time to admire the interiors of the hotel; ''you have money Yash Mathur'' 

''Some , not much'' The receptionist handed me the key and Resh accompanied me to my room, once inside she threw her back on the bed; ''God I am tired'' Smiling I too jumped next to her; ''Tired doing what?'' She turned her head and met my eyes; ''Waiting for you'' I felt my throat going dry ; ''Really , so is your wait over now'' Reshu turned her body towards me; ''looks like, but I am not sure'' We stared at each other , silence doing all the job. Her palm cupped my face; ''Are you over her Yash? I am expecting truth''

''Yes, completely. Even if she stands infront of me, I won't even flinch.'' She smiled wide, for the first time, I saw a different emotion in her smile. Suddenly she stood up; ''I should leave, will pick you up in the evening. For a month you are my property, you do as I say''

''I am your property for life as you are mine'' That bought another minute of silence between us, which she broke; ''Yes best friends belong to each other'' Giving me one more hug she left with a promise for the evening. lifting my hands up in air I took in the feelings that transpired between us, now all I have to do is walk into her heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with one more, do let me know your views.