That Girl Can't Live Without Violence

Comincia dall'inizio

I walked towards the source of voice which turned out coming through the empty abundant room.

I placed my hand on the wooden door feeling the rich wooden texture as I slightly pushed it in.

The sight in there was blocked by all the guards and my men standing in a circle.

They were shouting and going crazy. They were so engrossed in whatever that was happening there that they didn't notice me.

I wiggled my eyebrows making my way through them. The men through whom I found my way immediately became quiet bowing their head down. I ignored them walking through the sea of the guards towards the centre on that huge room.

I moved one last man aside and the view in front of me became clear.

As other men saw me, the shouts and noises quickly died down and the all ducked the heads low.

I saw Will, Douglas, Steiner stood in front of all. The sight inside the ring was interesting. Very interesting.

Ken and Argyl.

They both fighting for their lives. Ken was one of the best fighters. He stopped fighting years ago and decided to work for me.

It sure was entertaining to see both of them fighting.

My men kept looking at me afraid if anything angered me. I glanced over them. They seemed to enjoy the fight.

I nodded looking at them and they again continued with the cheers and shouts.

I then concentrated on the fight between two people in front of me.

Well, more like the girl. She was oblivious to my presence. So was Kenneth. They were so lost into the fight that they didn't notice me coming there.

Her eyes were on Ken. Predator look in them catching his each and every move. Her face aggressive like a true warrior. Whole body alarmed ready to pounce on him and in a perfect position to defend herself.

Few bruises were there on her face but she didn't seem to care at all.

She loved pain.

This girl was just something.

She exhaled her eyes unblinking, I saw her fingers curling into fists behind her back. The next moves happened just in few seconds. She threw a kick distracting Ken, as he ducked her fist landed on his stomach with a great force.

The final punch. The winning move.

He lips curled up in a small smirk proud of her own self as she defeated Ken.

Kenneth quickly recovered from the impact but I was sure he won't fight any further now.

He smiled at her patting her back as she smiled back at him. It was difficult to believe these two were fighting like worst enemies a moment ago.

The people cheered loudly.

I had never seen the Mansion so lively in past years.

It was always silent. But today was different.

I saw her talking to Ken about something as he gestured the perfect movement of the hand while pushing someone. She copied it after him trying to be perfect.

This was something new to me. I had never seen Ken getting so friendly with someone. He had stopped fighting and he refused to train any fighter that fought for me. He was the best but he never really showed interest in training someone.

She smiled looking around at the people who were cheering for her and her eyes landed on me. Her brown orbs locking with mine as everything became blur.

I could see the proud look on her face and how much happy she was. Her brown eyes showed joy and reflected the satisfaction. She loved fighting. It was something that made her feel alive.

Her pain made her feel alive.

Her eyes refused to move from mine. I watched her fingers trembling beside her a little. She was affected by my presence. Very much affected by me.

There was analysing look in her eyes trying to read me.

One thing I knew for sure, she was trying to figure me out.

I took a step forward, walking into the ring my men had drawn.

Her eyes widened as she saw me approaching her. Everyone became silent their eyes on me. But my eyes were only on this girl in front of me who had obsession of fighting.

The trembling of her fingers increased her breathing hitching.

She masked it well. Very appreciable but I knew she was nervous. The thought made me smirk.

"Can I have one fight too?" I asked making her lips twitch in a smile happiness and excitement glinting in her eyes.

Hey Marshmallows!
Here you go with another chapter.

Guess what??
We are on #220 in Romance! YAYY!!

So,
Damion is being sweet.. *cue an aww...*
Haha..

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘