That Girl Can't Live Without Violence

Começar do início

"So?" I asked.

"Uh.. She is looking for someone to fight with." Douglas said.

I raised an questioning eyebrow.

"Practice as she calls it."

Practice? Bullshit. That girl can't live without violence. She goes crazy if she doesn't fight. She loves fighting with passion.

"Of course.What you want me to do?" I asked.

"She doesn't listen to anyone. She threatened us that she would fight any random guard."

"One of you will help her in practicing." I said.

The colour from Will's face drained. His eyes shifting to the bandaged hand.

"Ken." I said.

He looked at me and nodded.

"Leave now." I said.

I watched them leave the office. Ken was last to leave.

He glared at me mumbling few swears as I smirked watching him walk out of the door.

I again turned to look at the Dark Wing. Erik better had not broken the truce. This was something that was decided before years by our families.

If he is breaking it, I would call a war. A freaking War. Cause the guy doesn't understand that I am not attacking him because of that truce. The Empire was weak before years. But now it is not. If we call a war, the win is ours. And Erik does know that.

He is thankful to the deal.

But I won't hesitate for a moment to attack him if I come to know that he has something planned again me. Against the Empire.

The anger was boiling inside me. I rested my palm on the cold glass of the window.

The heat radiating from my body because of the anger met the cold surface. An unpleasant feeling spreading through me.

I closed my eyes calming myself down. Anger won't get me anywhere and I bloody knew that. Anger forces you to take extreme decisions and such decisions only lead to your own destruction. No place for anger. I needed to control myself from doing anything that I would regret.

But somethings juts set me over the edge and this was one of it. I know we were not sure about it yet but if it was true, the Demon will be set free.

I am a Demon as they call me. Erik should know better than provoking me. Cause once I decide to destroy him, I will destroy him completely. He will beg for his life. He would wish he hadn't done this.

Never break the promises to make to me. I strongly believe in keeping them. You break my trust and the promises, I will break everything you have got. Your bones are very primary. I will break the relations you share, I will break every positive thought your traitor mind ever has, I will break all the hopes you have, all the dreams you wish to live.

Just never freaking break my trust.

I heard noises coming from downstairs. I was alarmed. The mansion is usually silent unless we have an uninvited guest. I could easily hear the voices of all my men panicking.

I quickly withdrew my revolver from the drawer and got the hold of one knife.

I stormed out of my office ready to kill. Ready to unleash the Demon.

The Empire seemed in trouble.

I descended the stairs as fast as I could. To my surprise the Wing was perfectly fine except for the noises. I couldn't see any of my guards there who were supposed to be guarding the Mansion.