Ch.26

Montez Pov-
So its been a week since the hospital visit with Brielle and so far we've been good. We haven't been up there at the same time since then but I think its somewhat best due to me always disrupting the peace; well that's what Brielle say I do. In my opinion I just think we both don't know how to cope with this situation because we've never been in a predicament like this before and now that we are, its stressful. I normally go and check up on Nova every other day and I have the triplets with me every other day as well. Because when I not at the hospital Brielle is and she can't take the kids up there so I get them.

I currently have they lil bad asses right now. Monroe stay talking my got damn head off about the stupidest shit ever. She over her tryna explain why pink is pretty to me and the boys, while they play the game. "And if the horse is pink than that means the horse is pretty" Monroe said coloring the horse pink in her coloring book. "But the horse is supposed to be brown" Monté says. "No! Pink horse is a pretty horse" Monroe sassed back.

"A pink horse is ugly" Tez Jr says laughing. "Daddy tell them pink horses are pretty" Monroe says getting mad. "Boys leave your sister alone and Monroe leave your brothers alone. Y'all play the game and you continue to color your horse.. Okay" "yes daddy" they replied. I nodded and continued to watch the boys play the game. "I going upstairs with baby Lyn and Riyah" Monroe said stomping off.

I just laughed cause she's so dramatic. "Boys why y'all run Moni away?" "We didn't she just cry too much" Tj said "and she talk too much" Tae said adding on to Tj's answer. "Y'all have to be nice to her though. She's the only girl that's able to talk right now so she's going to need somebody to talk to when she gets bored and all she has are you two for the moment. So be nice to your sister and sit and play with her sometimes. Okay?"

"But daddy uncle Rique said boys can't act like girls or they are sissies" Tj said pausing the game and looking at me mad. "And I don't wanna be a sissy" he finished off. I laughed and shook my head. "Your not going to be a sissy just for playing with your sister. Don't listen to uncle Rique okay" I told him still laughing cause Tyrique always telling them some off the wall ass shit.

"We don't have to play dolls with her do we?" Tae asked with his face scrunched up. "She's your little sister and whatever she wants you to play you will play. I expect you to do the same with Braelyn and Nova" I answered. "Nova" Tj said "Who Nova" Tae questioned. "Fuck" I said under my breath. I forgot we were going to surprise the kids with Nova after she got out of the hospital being that the kids can't go to see her. "Umm.. Nova is your baby sister"

"Braelyn got two names" Tae asked looking confused. "No Nova is my daughter and your mom's new daughter" I tried explaining. "So mama got 2 of us and 2 of them" Tj said pointing at him and Tae and then pointing towards the stairs. "Yes your mom has 2 sons and 2 daughters now. Which means you have 3 sisters now" I told them. They nodded "when can we see Nova" Tae asked.

"I say in about a month" I responded trying to estimate when she'll be good enough to come home since she's lagging on the weight scale. They said okay and continued on with their game. "Daddyyyy" I heard Monroe screaming. I got off the couch and flew up the stairs. I looked in her room and didn't find her there so I ran to mine only to see her sitting on the floor bawling her eyes out and a huge red mark on her back.

"What's wrong Moni" "She hit me" she said pointing at Zariyah. I looked at Zariyah and she was just staring at me like she didn't do nothing. "Fuck you hit her for?" I snapped. "Cause she damn near poked my baby eye out" she snapped back. "So that don't give you the right to hit my fucking daughter. If anything you should've came downstairs and told me rather than putting yo damn hands on her"

I told her picking up Monroe and wiping her face. "Well you shouldn't have let her bad ass up here in the first place and this wouldn't have happened" she gone say like it clarifies what she did. "This ain't yo fucking house so you don't get to dictate where MY child goes" "and if she wants to come up here she can this is her fucking house" I shouted walking out the room with Monroe.

I hope this bruise gone before her mama come get her cause Lord knows I can't fucking deal with Brielle angry ass. "Here take a seat" I said putting Moni down on the couch by herself. She just laid down and watched the boys play the game. I looked up to see Zariyah with all her stuff and Braelyn's diaper bag.

"Oh so now you wanna leave?" She just kept walking like she didn't hear me. "Well it's my weekend with Brae. You can leave but put my baby carseat down" I told her. "I wish I would leave my baby here with that bad ass lil girl." She gone say right before nodding her head towards Monroe with a mug in her face. "If you don't get yo childish ass on. She's fucking 3 of course she going to make mistakes when it comes to babies. Its up to the parents to prevent them from causing any harm to them though; so what she did is cause you allowed it"

I told her in all honesty. Monroe wouldn't have been able to get into Braelyn's face if Zariyah was watching her and being aware of what she was doing. "So you saying this all my fault?" She asked putting Braelyn's carseat down. I shrugged my shoulders then nodded. "So it's all my fault yo fucking daughter almost poked my baby in the eye?" " Our.. And yeah cause if you was right there it wouldn't have happened. You know how many times I done watched you with Braelyn and she'd be throwing up and you wouldn't notice because you were in your phone" I pointed out the obvious.

"You acting like I can stop her throwing up. All I can do is sit and wait until she's done to do anything, so why not be on my phone" She questioned. "Whatever. If you wasn't on the phone when Monroe was in her face all this could have been prevented... Just saying" I said right before grabbing Braelyn's carseat and holding my hand out for her diaper bag.

She rolled her eyes and dropped it at my feet. "Don't let nothing happen to my baby Montez" she said looking back at me. I waved her off and waited for her to walk out right before locking the door.