Ch.3

Just so y'all know I gave y'all this chapter early because I wanted to update BUTTT y'all not getting another chapter til last chapter and this chapter goals are reached
Kailyn Pov-
"Stop making a scene and come meet your daughter" I calmly said. "You just gone say that like its nothing. Like you didn't take off with my child in the first place he said running his hand over his hair. He looked fine without the dreads but I don't think I would ever want to date him again. "I mean I could leave right and this will be the first and last time you meet her" I told him letting him know that I don't want to be petty but I can be.

He just shook his head at me and came to grab Taleah. She started whining in her sleep then slowly started to wake up. When she noticed she wasn't in my arms anymore she began to reach and cry. "Take hold of her hands and pull her tightly against you" I told him since he was just watching her. Her did what I told him to do and she just stared up at him.

"Ma" Taleah said reaching for me. "No Leah" "Maaa" she said screaming this time. "I said no Leah. Right now your with daddy" I yelled. "No da" she said pouting her lips out. "Yes da" I said pointing at Tyrique.

She turned around and poked his nose saying "da." "Yeah I'm daddy" Tyrique said with the biggest smile ever. Taleah looked at him then me then him again and mimicked his smile. We all bursted out laughing at her even Charli. "Taleah give daddy butterfly kisses." She grabbed his face and stated blinking against his cheeks.

"Aww" Brielle said cooing over them. "Now give daddy real kisses" Tyrique said to her. She grabbed his face and gave him a kiss on cheek. I saw out the corner of my eye that Charli had taken a picture. I was okay with it because she's my child's step mother and my baby is beautiful so who wouldn't want to take pictures of her.

"Well since shes up you guys should let her run around a lil bit since the party ends in about a hour" Brielle said getting up to go back to the party. "I just got her and y'all already making me give her up" Tyrique joked placing her on the floor. Of course being the brat she is she fell out and began crying. "Daddy's girl already?" Tyrique said smirking at me and reaching for her.

"No leave her right where she is" I said staring at Tyrique. "No I'm not bout to just let her sit and cry" he said looking at me like I was crazy. "Yes you are cause she knows she doesn't act this way at home." "Well she isn't home is she" he asked tryna get smart. Leah started screaming louder and he picked her up wiping her tears.