Ch.11

Kailyn Pov-
So lately everything has been fine revolving around Taleah and Tyrique. She's become spoiled by him and he's grown attached to her. They're like two peas in a pod.  Whenever he comes over she's right underneath him or right behind him.

I remember one day he had came here because he had to pee, so he rushed in using his key and went to the bathroom. She laid in front of the bathroom door crying because he didn't give her a hug and kiss when he first came in. Of course when he was done using it he catered to the brats needs. Tyrique has a key simply because sometimes he'll text me that he's coming over and I wouldn't feel like getting up so I made him a key. I told him that he was only allowed to use it after he's told me he's coming over.

If he's popping up then he has to knock or use the doorbell. So far he's been good with following the rules regarding the key but only he knows how long it'll take for him to mess up. It was currently about 12 something and I had just jumped in the shower. I didn't plan on doing anything today except chilling with my baby since I haven't been able too lately. She was still sleep due to her going to bed early this morning because she stayed up late last night.

Wishing by Dj Drama, Chris Brown, Lyquin, and Skeme came on Pandora and I instantly started to dance. I was whining my hips when I felt a cold wind go past me. I opened eyes and screamed. There stood Tyrique staring while looking over the shower rod. "Get out!" I shouted tryna cover my assets.

"I done see it all, so move ya hands" he said in this one voice. I couldn't too much describe it. It was like low, calm, deep, and demanding. I couldn't lie it turned me on but I didn't want him to know. "Ty can you please get out?" I asked looking down.

He was giving me the most intense lust filled stare and I was due to fall in his trap any minute now. "Why?" He asked getting from over the shower rod and leaning against the sink. I didn't answer because I was to busy trying to get my composure back together. He snatched open the shower curtain and reached for me. "No Tyrique you have a girlfriend" I tried telling him.

He just licked his lips and grabbed my hand anyway. He pulled me to him and moved his hands to my hips. I felt like the old younger me back in the day when I was in my crushing stage with him. "Why you actin like this?" He asked staring at me. "Because you have Charli. I don't think this is something you should be doing" I explained trying to get his hands off of me.

It seem like his grip got tighter. He put his face between my now dry neck since he pulled me out of the water. "What's that one saying y'all females say?" He asked talking directly on my spot. "W-what saying?" I said stuttering. "About pleasing your man" he said making me think.

"What you won't do another woman will?" I asked. "Mhm" he said sending vibrations to my neck again. My knees buckled which caused me to grab onto his shoulders. "That's a man's saying actually" I told him letting go. I couldn't take it anymore so I began to try my hardest to push him away from me. He bit down on my neck and began to suck on it and then everything went downhill.