Ch.22

Tyrique Pov-
(Next day)
"So what's been up man?" I asked. He smacked his lips and rubbed his hand slowly across his hair and laid back. "Man these last two days been crazy. Like real live crazy!" He exaggerated. "What I been missing?" I asked confused. "Bruh so I'm here at the crib with Zariyah and the baby when my phone start ringing. I pick it up and it says Brielle so I answer only to hear the most frantic crying ever.

I'm getting scared thinking some done happened to one of my babies so I instantly hop up about to go over there. The crying calmed down and that's when I heard Holland say its her on the phone" "Holland from high school?" I asked "Yeah her" he responded. "So she get to telling me about how Bri is knocked out unconscious on the floor and the kids are upstairs sleep and she doesn't know what to do. So I tell her call 911 and I'll be on my way to get my kids.

So I go get the kids, bring them here with Zariyah, and then head back to the hospital.You remember when you told me about the abortion right?" "Yeah.. Why?" "Naw its not none like that but tell me why the doctor that performed the abortion didn't do it right" "So they messed Bri up or some?" I asked scared for my sister life. "Kinda but anyways they ended up finding a baby in Brielle" he told me shaking his head.

My mouth was hanging wide open and I was beyond blown away. "It gets crazier. So Brielle didn't even know she was pregnant so she asks them can she see the baby. They roll our baby girl in a incubator and that's when my heart broke. She was so small Ty man and then at that she only had a 65% chance of living." He told me while gazing up above at the ceiling but not necessarily looking anything