Ch.25

Tyrique pov-
(Same day)
After I left Kailyn crib I went straight to her moms and got my baby girl. I stopped at the corner store and got her some lil candies and what not with a couple apple juices since they were her favorite. I had already had her some clothes at my crib plus she more than likely had extra clothes in her diaper bag so I didn't need to go back over Kai's to get nothing. I pulled up at my house to see Charli car parked in the parking lot.

I got out the drivers seat went to the back and grabbed Taleah, the diaper bag, and the bags from the store then slammed my doors and locked them. I slowly walked towards Charlie car due to me carrying Taleah and knocked on her window to gain her attention. She looked up at me then went to grab her purse. I backed up away from her door so she could get out and lock them and stuff. She was finished we walked towards my house together.

"So what's been up" I asked starting conversation. "Not too much. The real question is what's been up with you" she questioned gazing up at me. I thought about if I should tell her what I did to Kailyn but then I thought about the heartbreak that would come along with it "nothing I been cooling with Tez ass." I responded. She nodded her head and took the bags put of my hands once we go to the door. I switched Leah over to my left arm while I dug in my pocket with my right one. Once I got my keys I opened the door and let Charli on first then I proceeded on in.

"So you telling me that you been cooling with Tez this whole week..You haven't did anything with anybody else or at least attempted to do anything with somebody else" she questioned in an unsure tone. I walked upstairs to place Leah in her room. I laid her down, took her shoes off, kissed her forehead and went back downstairs. "No Charli I haven't done anything with anybody else" I lied to her. She smiled and ran into my arms "So can we get back together I missed you" she said looking up at me with sheepish eyes.

"Yeah we can. I missed you too" I said pecking her lips. She squealed out of happiness and squeezed me. I laughed and hugged her back. We were just standing there holding each other for a few minutes when I felt her grasp loosen. She looked up at me and just stared directly in my eyes a little. "Are you.. Are you done with Kailyn? Like fully over her and ready to give me your all?" She asked still staring in my eyes. I closed my eyes to think about it and I guess that pissed her off because she fully let go of me and stormed off to get her belongings.

"Stupid shit like this" I heard her mumble while putting her shoes on. "Charli" I called out. She huffed as she grabbed her keys and purse while stomping towards the door. I quickly ran to it and blocked it so she wouldn't be able to get out. "Tyrique move" she said with a quivering voice. "Charli you didn't even give me a chance to answer the question" I tried explaining.

"Why give you a chance when all you were going to do was lie. I could see it all in your eyes the minute before you closed them" she said letting tears stray down her face. "I promise it's not love it's" "If it's not love then what is it Ty? Huh? Please make this shit clear to me" she begged crying. "It's not love it's lust; I swear that's all it is" I told her trying to console her again.

She sidestepped me and just stared. "I'm not dumb and I'm not going to play myself either so if it's just lust get rid of it. I don't care how you do it but just do it because I'm tired of you constantly hurting my feelings over someone you told me I wouldn't have to worry about." "So what all this mean" I asked a bit confused.

"If you need to fuck her to get 'over' her then gone on but you not gone do it while we together and you damn sure not gone keep playing with my feelings lying to me about this shit. So we still on break but I'm giving you 2 weeks now and that's final" She said wiping the last of her tears. I nodded and pulled her towards me only for her to snatch her arm away and roll her eyes at me. I moved off of the door and watched her unlock it.

Once she got it open she just stood there, deeply inhale, then turned around "This is my last time waiting on you Tyrique. Next time" she cut off her sentence quietly chuckling "there is no next time" she finished looking dead at me. I just nodded, grabbed her before she could get away, and kisses her forehead. I held her for about a minute before she pushed me off of her.

She walked out the door while I just stared watching her. She looked up at me through her windshield of her car and I could see that I was slowly breaking her with my selfish decisions. When she pulled off I locked the door and brushed my hand down my face. "Da daaaa" I heard Taleah cry. I headed straight upstairs into my baby room.

"What's wrong Leah" I asked picking her up. She just kept crying and wouldn't stop. I had started thinking if she was hungry, was her pull up full, did she have a bad dream like what could be going on. I checked all of those thing and even tried feeding her she wouldn't even eat; she just kept crying. Her cries where now to the point where I was starting to get worried so I called Kailyn. "What Tyrique" she blatantly says "I'm I need you to come over here like right now" I said putting a lot of emphasis on right now.

I heard her tell somebody she had to go and then she hung up on me. 15 minutes later I hear banging on my door and I rush to open it. As soon as it opens Kailyn flies though the door. "What's wrong with mommy's baby " She cooed to Taleah kissing all over her face. Taleah just stops crying and closes her eyes. "Awe you just missed mommy" Kai said rocking Taleah back to sleep.

"Got damn shame" I said shaking my head at the two. This little girl done made my blood pressure go up and all types of shit cause she wanted her ugly ass mama; I'm jealous. "Stop hating" Kailyn gone say with a smirk plastered on her face. "Fuck up" I said flipping her off. She laughed then asked where Taleah's room was. I lead her to it then watched her put her in the bed. While she was bent over my eyes wondered straight to her ass and thighs.

I went and stood behind her and started kissing her neck as soon as she stood up. "Ty" she said pushing my face. I grabbed both her hands and wrapped them around herself and resumed to what I was doing. Her breathing hitched and she began to get weak in the knees so I started walking her out of the room and into mines. I laid her down now holding her hands above her head. I went to kiss on her chest that was slowly dispersing out her dress when I noticed the scent of cologne.

"I hope that nigga wasn't touching on what's mine" I growled looking up at her. She had lust in her eyes but was still trying to fight it. "And if he did" she replied. I nodded and then flipped her body over and slid her dress up. I popped her thigh as hard as I could right before popping the other one. She squealed out and then began to whine. "That hurt Rique" she said with a red face.

I ripped her thong off and went to smack her ass super hard until she flipped her body back over "okay he didn't touch me I swear he didnt" she plead out. I bust out laughing and went back to placing hickies all over her. When my face ended up between her thighs that's when I got up, turned the light off, and closed the door. Tonight that lust and tension we had built up would soon be relieved.