Ch.2

Brielle Pov-
So today is the triplets birthdays and I'm already over it. Monroe is being the biggest brat right now. She keeps complaining about superman and batman being at her party. She claims that only princess Tiana and Elsa should be here. She doesn't yet understand that she has to share her birthday/birthday parties with her brothers.

Montez Jr and Monté just been fighting all today. Tez Jr wants to wear batman and Monté wants to wear superman, but the don't want to have the same cake with both superheros on it. All they keep saying is mine. I called Montez to see when he would be on his way and he still hasn't texted back. Nowadays he never respond to my texts and calls.

Ever since him and Peyton broke up he just fell off. He still comes and get the kids all the time but he's normally late. Which makes them and makes me mad. We argue at least twice a week over nothing. It's been like that since he first found out I was engaged.

I asked him time and time what his problem was with it and all he said was "my kids bet not be calling that nigga daddy, dad, or pops." I don't know what made him say that cause they knew he wasn't their dad. I could've brought up how he's always having his hoes around my kids buy I didn't want to be petty. I just left it alone and moved on from that topic.

The triplets really don't care for Eric's existence and its fine with me. They are only three which means they really don't care about anything but getting want they want. Monroe is extremely spoiled because of Tyrique and Montez. Whatever she asks them they go out and get. Same for the boys except they don't really ask for much. All the boys really be wanting is scooters, bikes, mini cars; stuff like that.

"Mamaaaaa" Monroe yelled coming into the kitchen as I put the rest of the food on the counter. "Yes Mini" "Daddy is here see" she said grabbing my hand and taking me to Montez. "Daddy look I got her for you see" she said yapping his leg. "Thanks baby girl now go play while me and your mom talk, okay" "No, no okay. I wanna be with you" she whined. "But daddy has something really important to tell mommy and only she can know" he said kneeling in front of her.

"You telling her a secret?" She asked shocked. "Yep" he said "Okay, ima be back in these many minutes" she said holding up nine fingers. "Alright by baby" I said waving at her as she ran out the room. "That girl is a handful" Montez said laughing lowly. "Yeah she is, wonder who she gets that from. But anyways what did you need to talk about?" I asked him.

"Okay so I know you about to get mad at me but its something that I got to check up on" he said rubbing his head. "And that involves me how?" I asked him beyond confused. "It doesn't really but ima get straight to the point. I have to leave in about-" he looks at his watch "10 minutes because I could possibly have a baby entering this world right now" he said staring at me waiting on my response. "Bye Montez" I told him walking off. "I hope your not mad. I promise ima be back by the time it's time to blow the candles out the cake" he gone tell me like that makes it any better.

"Fuck you mean you gone be back by the time they blow out the candles. The party is basically over after that." I yelled. "At least I'm fucking coming back. I could just miss their whole birthday but I'm not a dead beat" he yelled back. "That's what they all say. But whatever bye, I have kids to attend to; oh and congratulations" I said walking off. Ain't nobody got time to be dealing with his bullshit.