Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)

Start from the beginning

"O-Oh, sorry." A light pink spread across Axl's face as he looked down at a confused and happy Steven in his arms. "Uh, let's go."

The two men stumbled out of the car, stretching their limbs. Steven couldn't help but stare as Axl raised his arms to the sky, tanktop raising and exposing his stomach and fuzzy red pubes. Oops.

"Hey, Stevie boy, go fetch some wood to start a fire, will ya?" Duff shouted at the starstruck boy from across the campsite. Him and Slash were setting up a tent... very slowly and chaotically.

"Oh! O-Okay!" Steven shook his scruffy hair, riding his mind of those thoughts from Axl. "Right away, Sir Duff."

"Good." Duff snickered, sticking his tongue out playfully at the drummer. "Bring Axl with you. The more hands the more wood the more fire, got it?"

"Oh... Yeah, I gotcha." Steven skipped up to the redheaded singer with a shy grin. "Hey, Ax."

"Hey." Axl smirked, taking a puff from his cigar he just lit, throwing it on the ground and stomping it with his foot.

"You're seriously smoking?" Steven laughed. Typical Axl Rose. "It's your fault if the forest burns down."

"Eh, I'm just calming my nerves." Axl huffed, placing his hands on his hips and popping his hip out like a sassy barbie doll. 

"Why are you nervous?" Steve cocked his head to the side like a confused dog, raising an eyebrow. 

"It's nothing, Stevie." Axl sighed, walking into the woods. "Come on, I heard Duff ask for me to come with you and collect wood. Let's go."

The two nervous boys stumbled into the woods, tripping over roots and hopping over bushes. Axl was being unusual. He held his arms close to his chest, crossing them and hunching his shoulders, keeping himself stiff and tight.

"Are-Are you okay, Axl? You seem really... uncomfortable?" Steven, looked at the ground, shoving his hands in his sweatshirt pockets and kicked a rock with his foot. It clinked against a tree.

Axl didn't respond, he just stopped in his tracks and turned to Steven with sad and confused eyes. 

"God, Ax, tell me what's wrong. You're scaring me." Steven whimpered, putting his hand on the redheads shoulder. He flinched at the boys soft touch. "Please tell me what's wrong."

"I-I don't know." Axl whispered, staring at Steven with an intense gaze. The taller boy stepped closer causing Steven to walk backwards and press up against a tree. Now Steven was cornered.

"W-What are you doing?" Steven asked in a hushed voice, shuddering at the hot feeling of Axl's breath close to his neck. Something stirred in the pit of his stomach as he felt the man's slim hands place onto his hips.

"I want to... try something." Axl squinted his eyes as if he was in pain. Steven didn't know what to do with his arms, so he hesitantly placed them around the other man's neck, pulling himself closer.

"Steven..." Axl breathed, his lips brushed against the smaller man's soft pink ones. Steven's heart did a flip. "I-You make me f-feel something and... I don't know if I should ignore it o-or not."

Steven nodded, breathing in the taller man's scent. 

"Do it." He declared in a shaky voice, leaning into Axl's embrace and looking up at him with big blue eyes.

"W-What?"

"Do it, Axl. Kiss me." Steven closed his eyes, leaning upwards and brushing his nose against Axls.

The redhead was shocked, then bent down and placed his lips on the other man's. Steven kissed back, grabbing at Axl's hair and tugging lightly, pulling his head downward to kiss him harder. They both pulled back for a breather, then clashed their lips and teeth together roughly.

Axl moaned into Steven's mouth as the smaller boy shoved his tongue down the older's throat, trying to gain dominance. The redhead fought back, biting and gnawing on Steven's lips and tongue, pushing him up against the tree.

Steven jumped up and wrapped his legs around Axl's waist as the man grabbed at his ass, squeezing lightly and causing the blonde to groan.

"Well fucking damn." Duff and Slash were staring at the two men making out in the middle of the woods. 

Steven squeaked, placing his feet on the ground and grabbing onto Axl out of fright.

"You two assholes better find some damn wood so we can make a fire, not fuck each other against a tree or something." Slash snorted, rolling his eyes behind his sunglasses and brushing off pine needles off his top hat. 

"We-We weren't fucking-" Steven stuttered staring wide eyed and innocent at the two amused guys. "It-I just-Fucking hell!"

Axl laughed at Steven who groaned and covered his red face with his hands.

"Come on, Stevie." Axl soothed, grabbing his hand and pulling him away from the snickering boys. "Let's find wood."

~

A/N

Fun fact: During camping I saw two chipmunks and named them Slash and Axl. They tried to fuck right in front of me. Not even shitting you.

~Munky