Thats what you get for waking up in Vegas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Adri's POV~

"Zayn, are we there yet?" We have been driving for an hour now, and I have no clue as to where we are at.

"No, not yet. We still have about ten minutes and trust me, your going to love it!" I groan, I get bored so easily!

"So, why was Liam at your apartment?" Zayn asks as casually as possible. I freeze at the mention of Liams name, after they found out and I heard Zayn knocking on the door, I fled. I couldn't be there any longer.

"Adri? Helllloooooo?!?! Adri!!!"

"w-what? Sorry.. I kinda spaced out didn't I?"

"It's okay, and yeah you kinda did"

"Sorry.." I tell him, man he must think I'm weird or something!

"Stop apologizing! You did nothing wrong, now come on we're here!" I hadn't even noticed that the car was parked. I look around and notice our surroundings, there were tree's every where and the moon was shining brightly from above. We were at some type of forest area.

"Did you bring me all the way out here to kill me or something?" I ask nervously, it was quite scary out here actually.

Zayn just laughs and we both get out of his car. He comes around to my side and instantly grabs my hand in his. It's a good thing it's dark, so he can't see my face. I'm always blushing because of these boys!

He starts guiding me to the forest and I can't help but get a little scared. Why were we going into the forest? Especially at night? Aren't there like, evil creatures or monsters in there?

I gripped on to Zayns hand tighter and stayed as close to him as possible.

"Do we have to go in there?" I whisper to Zayn.

"Come on, I promise no evil creatures or monsters will come out and get you. You have me to protect you." How did he know about the evil creatures and monsters? Oh my gosh can he read minds?!

I hear Zayn laugh and I look up at him, a little confused.

"No, I can't read minds. And you were talking to yourself earlier, so I heard you." Zayn tells me with a cheeky smile on his face.

Well, this is embarrassing. I bury my head into Zayns chest as we continue to walk towards the forest. Zayn stops all of a sudden and pulls something out of his back pocket. I pull away from him to see what it is and notice its a.....blindfold?! Oh my gosh he did bring me here to kill me! Oh gosh! I can't breathe, i think I'm going to start hyperventilating! Okay calm down Adri! *Breathe in* *Breathe out* *Breathe in* *Breathe out*..

"Adri? Are you alright?! What's going on?"

"W-why do you have that blind fold?" He looks down at the blind fold in his hand and then back up to me.

"Well I was going to have you wear it, so you would be surprised when you saw what I had planned..." I feel like the dumbest person on earth right now. i face palm my self and look at Zayn who looked back at me with worried and concerned eyes.

"I thought you were going to kill me or something.." I tell him and his eyes go wide.

"Y-you what?! Why would you think that?" He asks astonished. I can feel my face get hot and look away from him, not wanting to make contact.

"Well, I have no idea where we are at, its dark, and you want to blindfold me, plus this is the perfect place to take someone if you don't want people to hear them scream.." I trail off.