Living next door to One Direction..

Just to make things clear, I hate having to walk up every night to hear the same song over and over again on full blast. The song "Riverside" by Sidney Samson plays every single night at 1:00 am, you would think my neighbors would get tired of hearing the same song all the time. But, they don't, and I'm the only one who has to deal with them. Considering all of my other neighbors decided to move out, only I can't afford to move out of my wonderful and hard earned apartment. I left my foster home the day I turned 16, never looking back. Why would I? I hated that place! The only people that I regret leaving behind are my little brothers, Christopher and James. I did what I had to, I did what was best for them, for us.  Christopher, the youngest is turning 6 next week on May 12th, my other brother James just turned 15 two weeks ago. When I was little and my brothers were still young, our parents died. They had gone to a funeral for one of my fathers co workers, on their way to pick us up from my grandmothers, they were hit by a drunk driver. They both died instantly, leaving my brothers and I with NOTHING and KNOW ONE. After the funeral, they told us we could'nt stay with our grandmother. They said she was incapable, considering her age, they didn't think she could handle us. So, they kept us together ( Thank God!) but sent us to foster care. I promised my brothers that when I turned 18, I would leave, get a job, and find us a home. I kept that promise, I ALWAYS keep my promises. So, tomorrow I will be going down to the foster center and getting my brothers back. I've been gone for about 1 year and a half now, but I kept in touch with them. Making sure that they were okay and ensuring them I would be back for them. I will finally be reunited with the only family I have left. I'm supposed to be getting as much sleep as possible before I become the gaurdian to two growing boys. If they act the way they did when I was with them in foster care, then I know I won't be getting much sleep. But it seems impossible with my neighbors, I have never seen them before because I'm usually gone when they are there and come in at late nights due to my working hours at the diner. Even though I've never seen them, I know there are at least 5 of them and they all live in the apartments surrounding mine. But, they like throwing these huge dance parties every night/morning to the same song for hours at a time in the apartment right across from my apartment. They've never bothered to talk to me, even though every night I go and bang on their door, screaming for them to turn the music down.

My names Adrianna by the way, I have long cherry red hair and intense green eyes. I personally think my skin is to pale, but what ever. I'm 17 and a half and have never had a boyfriend before. Don't judge. I mean who needs a boyfriend? I like being the independant girl I am. I'm stronger this way and theres nobody holding me back from being who I am. Lifes better like this.

9:00am

I get in my red 1969 Ford Mustang, my baby. I practically spent every penny I had on this car, maybe the boys will be impressed? I'm on my way to pick them up from their foster parents home. I can't wait to see them! I'm so excited for them to see how well I've done in finding the perfect car and home. Even though my neighbors are freakishly annoying, and like to throw those parties every night, I still think my brothers will like it! No, LOVE it. They will each be able to have there own room AND bathroom! Nothing better then privacy, eh? I hope my boys realize all that I've done for them. It took me forever to find the most perfect and affordable apartment. I pull in to the driveway to the my brothers foster parents home. I sit there for a while, thinking, wondering. What if things are awkward? What if they don't want to come with me? UGHH!! Get a hold of yourself Adrianna! Of course they want to go with you!! You've talked to them almost every single day!! Plus, you've worked so hard to get custody of them! I take a deep breath and get out of my car, taking baby steps to the front door. Once I reach the door I knock three times and wait for someone to answer. It seemed like forever, only, I know it was only a few seconds before someone finally answered the door. In front of me was a short woman with short light brown hair and blue eyes. She looked exhausted, but still greeted me with a warm smile. I smiled back, even though I was quite dissapointed that one of my brothers hadn't answered the door first. This woman couldn't be more than 40 maybe even late 30's? It doesnt matter because she was beautiful. I then realize that she had started to talking while i was observing her. (sounds creepy, I kknow!) I blush and reach shake her reached out hand. " Hello there, you must be Adrianna, am I correct? " I nod whiole she continues talking. " Oh good! The boys have been talking non stop about your arrival, Im Caroline by the way, I've been the boys foster mother for a year now! And I have to admit, I'm going to miss them.." A flash of sadness came across her eyes and I instantly felt guilty. I was taking my brothers away from her and she really looked like she was going to miss them, alot. "I really appreciate you taking such good care of them, I can tell your going to miss them and please stop by and visit whenever you feel like it, yeah?" Her face lit up instantly when she realized what I had told her. " I would really like that, I honestly love them like they are my own, I'm truly going to miss them." Just then we hear footsteps running down the stairs and a loud thud soon after. Caroline just shakes her head, a small smile forming on her lips. She walks me over to the stair case where there are 4 boys on the floor, all toppled on top of each other. We both laugh as the boys groan and try to get up.